- forty seven -

* A/N : all things will be so fast *

AFTER 5 YEARS

NAYEON's POV

Mom call me that if my daughter Minjin was already done from wearing her clothes, because I will brought her to the mall right now with Tzuyu, it's will be a hang out between me, minjin and her auntie Tzuyu..

I told to mom from outside that she already ok, then I ask minjin if she is ready and she just nodded while smiling widely, a bunny smile..

Then we start to get out from the room, and minjin lastly say goodbye to mom and dad, and I just kiss mom and dad cheeks and we bids our goodbye and we start to get out from the house..

Then tzuyu was already waiting for us and tzuyu found minjin that made her smile widely and I just let minjin run towards to her auntie Tzuyu, and they both hug each other and they broke it..

"You looks more pretty minjin like your beautiful eomma" tzuyu said..

"Yeah eomma was the prettiest eomma ever!" She said while smiling widely and that made us Chuckle on her..

-----------------------------------------------

We already here inside of the mall, and I just let minjin find a new toys for her, and she just run inside of the toys store and we just follow her too and we just look around and around..

I just saw her favorite Barbie doll that made me look for her and I ask tzuyu is she saw minjin and she just said she at the teddy bears station and I just told her that if we can go with her and she just said of course..

We start to walk towards on her and I found my daughter was fighting to a one toy with the other girl..and they both accidentally drop at the floor and the other girl start to cry and we immediately go to minjin and help her to stand up..

"Are you ok sweetie?" I ask minjin while fixing her Beautiful dress that her mom brought for her..

"Ne eomma, that girl just going to steal the teddy bear I want" she said while pointing out to the girl with her pouty lips and tzuyu whisper something on me that look at the kid mother and I just stand up and look who is it..

I widen my eyes when I found who is it, it's jieun...then she say something not knowing that I'm minjin mother..

"Aish please Ms. Take care of your child, your child stealing my daughter teddy bear" she said and she look at me now and that made her eyes widen..

"Nice to see you again jieun" I said with a little smile because I still remember everything.. everything hurts she give..

"N-nayeon?" She said in stutter voice..

"Yes I am..I didn't know that you already have a kid, and I'm so sorry about what my daughter did to your daughter, we going now" I said..

"But eomma I want that teddy bear" minjin said..then I look at her and smile..

"We gonna buy it to other day, ok? Auntie tzuyu wants to have a lunch and we need o eat first before you play, understand?" I said and she just nodded and I lastly look at them but they both was not infront of us already..

Escaping huh..just like before..

-----------------------------------------------

We already eating our meal, then tzuyu received a call from Taehyung..

"Ohh, but we still here at the mall" tzuyu said and she Continue when Taehyung say something "ok ok, I will tell to her"

Then she hung up the call now.