Author's Note

I'M BACK!

So, this should have been my second SungJoy story but for some reason, this went to the back-burner and I published my third one ahead of this.

I would like to thank all of you who took the time out to read my previously published stories, THE GAME PLAN and BEYOND MONDAY TO SUNDAY.  I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you will also have as much fun reading this as the first two stories.  I didn't think I would be able to come up with another story, but I did (SURPRISE!)  I'm actually toying around an idea (or two) for another SungJoy fanfic so, fingers crossed, I hope I don't run out of creative juices.

There are some legal terms and court-room scenes in this story, as well as some Psychological babble.  I would like to apologize in advance for the inaccuracies.  I'm not an expert on these fields, and I'm a little lazy to do research (he he he).   So, please, do not take my words seriously concerning these matters.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

DECEMBER 31, 2021:

A lot of things happened in the past two years.  Ilhoon's case, his departure from BTOB, Joy's dating news, etc.  I didn't think I would be able to continue writing this but, ALAS, I did.  I know some Bbyu shippers are also a Melody, like me.  So, consider this as a "warning" of sorts.  I have already written about 3/4 of this story when "the Ilhoon news" broke out.  Since this is a SungJoy story, it is a given that BTOB and Red Velvet are part of this.  And when I say BTOB, I meant ALL SEVEN of them.  I am aware that there are some Melodies out there who are pushing for Ilhoon's permanent removal from the group.  I didn't edit out his part, not only because I was almost done with the story, but most especially, because I have no intention of doing so.  If, and when, I write other Bbyu stories in the future that features BTOB, I will always make him a part of it.  As I mentioned in my first Wattpad story before, I am a Melomom.  And a mom does not disown or abandon her child just because he/she might have done something wrong.  I may not be 7TOB's birth mother, but that is how I see them.  He may have made a mistake, but that does not make him a bad person.  It only makes him human.  And making mistakes and learning from it is how people grow up and develop maturity.  So if you feel like you don't want to read this story because of him, you are free to do so, and I respect your preference.  It's just heartbreaking that the once united and quiet Melody fandom is now divided in their opinion, and worst, are fighting amongst themselves.  I hope in the future, whatever happens, we can all be united in supporting them once again.

As for Joy's dating news, it was surprising, to say the least.  Nonetheless, I have accepted that fact but I would never talk about it.  As long as I can come up with new storylines, I will continue writing Bbyu fanfics.  Not because I'm still delusional, but because my ideas start from Sungjae's character, and unfortunately, I can't picture him with anyone else other than Joy.  At least for now.

In the meantime, I would like to say... HAPPY READING.

And I wish you all... A HAPPY AND BLESSED 2022!

KEEP SAFE, EVERYONE!

P.S.  You will see pictures at the end of some chapters.  These are just to give you an idea of how I imagine their looks are, so you'd get what I'm talking about 😊