CHANGSUB and CHORONG

CHORONG'S POV

"After Sungjae introduced us, Changsub and I got to talk. He was very nice and he was really funny. He made the event less boring for me. A few days after, I got a call from him inviting me out for coffee. Since I had a great time talking to him during the party, I said yes. Besides, I love coffee. After that, we became regular coffee buddies. We'd search for new cafés in the internet and then we'd go there to try their coffee while talking about almost everything under the sun. He's also a great listener. He'd let me rant when I had a bad day at the office, keeping quiet, just listening to me pour out all my frustrations until I feel better and then he'd ask me if he should beat them up for me. Being with him makes me forget all my worries. I feel like I'm always at my happiest whenever I'm with him. Changsub may seem like a happy-go-lucky but once you talk to him, you'll realize that he is actually a person with deep thoughts. And don't let his soft looks fool you because he is a tough guy. I feel so comfortable around him and before I knew it, I've already fallen for him. Thankfully, he feels the same way. The only problem was he thinks I'm just an employee at Park Enterprises. He didn't know that I'm the daughter of the owner. I don't know if Sungjae didn't tell Changsub deliberately or if he just didn't think it was necessary. He just told his hyung that I was the Assistant Marketing Manager. So when Changsub said he wanted to meet my father to formally ask for his permission to date me, I hesitated. I was worried that he would back out and break up with me when he learns the truth. But he was insistent, so I had no choice. If he was surprised to see where I lived, imagine his shock when he came face to face with appa. He could clearly see from Changsub's reaction that he didn't know I was his daughter so appa knew Changsub didn't get close to me because I was rich. When Changsub spoke with appa, he could feel his sincerity but appa knows some people change when they smell money. He's seen it happen many times to a lot of people so he still had his misgivings about Changsub. Still, appa gave us his blessings. But he tested Changsub a few times through the course of our relationship. For one, he tried offering him a higher position in our company but Changsub turned him down flat without second thoughts. He said Changsub told him that he couldn't leave Yook Industries especially since Sungjae was just starting to learn the ropes of the business. He also mentioned to Changsub that when he marries me, he will make him the CEO but Changsub said I should be given that position because it was my right and my legacy. Changsub also told him that he prefers to stay at Yook Industries as long as he is needed there so as to avoid any issue of nepotism in our company. So when Changsub asked for my hand in marriage, appa was more than willing to do it. Changsub has proven his loyalty many times and appa was secured with the knowledge that Changsub will love me just as much as he did. And knowing that Changsub has already bought a house for us and put it in my name even before we got married sealed the deal for appa. He knew Changsub would take good care of me. Appa has never been more happier than having Changsub as a son."