Hello!

Punz POV

Two days had past since Y/N and I had talked about meeting up. It was finally the day I'll see her in person. I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me or thinks different of me. I packed my bag while I talked too Sapnap on the phone. He was shocked that this was happening all so soon. He had teased me about liking her from the day me and her met. I don't think I do?? But what if that changes when I finally meet her? That's too much to think of at this moment, hours before I meet her.

She sent me her address and I put it into my car and hit the road. She's two hours away from where I am. I looked but traffic is bad it might take 3+ hours to get there. It's currently 5:37. I might have woken up a bit too late. I grab my phone to listen to some music while driving. And pull out of my driveway.

Time pass 3 hours...

I'm about 10 minutes from her house and I call her asking if she wanted some food while I was still out.
I offered up Wendy's as I see it up ahead.
"Ooo I love Wendy's"
She told me her order and I was back on my way to her house.

Y/N POV

I'm so nervous he's about 5 minutes away and he's bringing me my favorite food. I frantically clean the last bits of the rooms for him and then I fix my makeup a bit before I hear my phone ring. He's here. My heart starts racing I'm nervous for this moment. I let him in. We say hi to each other and hug. Omg he gives such great hugs, I never want to leave.
We finally separate and get his stuff settled down and the food on the counter. I nervously tell him you can sleep in my room or you can take on of the other rooms. I was scared which one he was going to say.

"I could sleep in yours if you want," he winks while saying that.

"Ah that's okay with me"

It's going better than expected. He brought his pc and everything so we can still play games and stream. It was close to 9 o'clock. I asked if he was going to sleep because of his long trip but he said no because he had woken up a bit before he left. I had a stream planned at 9:30 with a few friends. We were playing jack box so I asked if he would want to join if there was room. We would be drinking but not probably a lot. He said he was down.

I got my stream set up and in the call with my friends who were all deffend. I got him a chair and set it next to mine. I didn't know if he was okay with being on my stream or on my stream with a face cam but he was cool with it. He complimented my set up and the vibe of my room. I'm glad he liked this cause the rest of the rooms were boring. We started the stream and I saw that a lot of his followers had joined, not a shock though. The games had started and we all started drinking, laughing and having so much fun. An hour or so into the stream we were both a little tipsy. We started holding hands in the middle of it all. Ahhh I was so happy. We had gotten through a lot of the different games and were having a blast.

As the stream went on we all decided to end streams and get off for the night saying it was 2:30 ish in the morning. Punz and I had both started to get ready for bed. I was nervous for the fact that we were both drunk and sleeping in the same bed. My sleeping schedule isn't as messed up as Punz is. As we get in bed we start watching a movie. We cuddle a bit which cause me to fall asleep.

(708 words)