catJam

Time Jump!!

Punz POV

I decided to stream speedrunning which isn't shocking. It was pretty early from when I normally stream, 8 PM.  But it was only 5 which isn't too bad. Y/N fell asleep on the couch while watching the movies, so I had to kinda be quiet. But while starting the stream Sapnap and Dream had texted me if we all wanted to meet up tomorrow. I was kinda shocked cause they act like they hate me. Maybe it's cause of Y/N. I didn't want to wake up Y/N to ask so I said sure and got on with my stream.

A few hours later I still haven't gotten a pb but chat was going crazy cause Shivers was playing. Y/N had walked into the room. I quickly told her I was streaming before she said or did anything. She was very sleepy but she still look cute. She asked what I was streaming and I said just the usual. She also asked me if I got a new Pb...no. She laid her head on my shoulders and put her arms around me.
Jeez chat was going crazy with "Are you guys dating?!" and "Yall would be a cute couple". We just sat there and laughed.

I thought too myself I like her but I don't think she likes me. Then she kissed me on the cheek and told me to tell her when I wasn't streaming anymore. And then before she left I told her we are going to meet up with Sapnap and Dream tomorrow. She got all happy and said okay!
I continued on with the stream but chat was freakin out about what had just happened. I had to tell them we aren't dating.

I had ended stream after one more speedrun and one last play of Shiver to get it off of chats mind. I ended the stream and went to Y/N's room.

"Hey! I'm done with stream."

"Hi Punzoo"

"Oo so I have a pet name now," I said as I lay down next to her.

"Yup as long as you're okay with," she said.

"I'm okay with it as long as I get to call you one"

"Welp than your name is now Punzoo," she said all happy and smiley.

We both got ready for bed because we had to wake up early for Sapnap and Dream. We laid down and I kissed her on her forehead. I'm pretty sure she blushed? I ignored it and put a tv show and soon we both fell asleep.

(431 words)