Chapter 17

Callie's pov

I wake up on the couch. I get up and go and shower. I do my business and then I get out and change. All the other girls are still sleeping. I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it.
It was Parker

Hey! I say

Hey he says

What's up? I ask

I wanted to walk around with you but you are injured he says

Follow me I say grabbing his hand.
I shut the door behind me and lead him upstairs. I take him to the music room and I we play around. He starts playing the drums while I play the electric gutair. After we messed around we went to the minor room and watched a movie. Our hands still locked together. We watched Momma and I ended up hiding in Parkers arms.

After that we talked and take Parker had to leave. I walked him to the door and he kissed my forehead and then walked out. I shut the door behind me. I didn't realize the girls were still asleep. They must be really tired. I go into the kitchen and get some apple juice. I see the calendar and that the girls have a interview in less then a hour. I do a spit take and set my glass down. I run up the stairs really fast.

GUY YOU NEED TO WAKE UP YOU HAVE A RADIO INTERVIEW IN 45 MINUTES! I yell

Everyone says some colorful words and I wake Jordan up and get her ready.

We have to go! Yells Ally

All the girls pile downstairs

Callie, we will be back late tonight, please make sure Jordan eats. Says mom hugging Jordan

I will I say

Bye they all say

By mommy! I love you says Jordan

Bye I love you too! She says

They leave and I get to watch Jordan the whole day. We watch movies and play dolls. I made lunch and dinner, I then get her ready for bed. Once she is in bed I sit on the couch and wait for the girls to get home. A few hours later they walk in they all ignore me and go upstairs. I go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I then head upstairs and go into my room. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

Skipping a week
Still Callie's pov

The girls have been ignoring me the whole week. I haven't spoken to any of them. Whenever I tried they ignore me. I started cutting again and they haven't noticed.

I walk into the kitchen to hear mom and Ally talking.

I don't know why I adopted Callie. Says mom

Well at least we have someone to watch Jordan. Says Ally

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I knew that they didn't care about me.

I run upstairs past Dinah.

You ok Callie? She asks

I'm fine I snap back at her

Sorry I asked she says

I go into my room, write them a not and pack my bag and I go out the window and I leave.

Dinahs pov

I wonder what that was about. I feel bad that we have been so busy lately. We have all been stressed about our album. None of us have actually hung out with Callie. I walk into the kitchen to hear Lauren and Ally talking.

Hey I say

Hey! We have a free today! Says Ally

Finally! I say