Chapter 8 - Taken

*The picture above is what Callie looks like*
Recap
I then get a DM from someone I never thought would find me..
__________________________________

Callie's pov

The DM was from my brother, when I was taken to the orphanage my brother could have taken me in but he took off and never came back. The reason I didn't tell the girls was because i wasn't expecting him to ever try to contact me.

The message was short

We need to talk call me (506) 000-0014

I get off the bed and walk to the balcony. I shut the door behind me and I call him.

C- Callie B- Brandon

B- hello?

C- Brandon?

B- Callie! I'm glad you called me.

C- what did you need to tell me?

B- I first wanted to apologize for not being there for you. I should have been your brother. Also the night mom and dad got in a car accident, the police told you that both mom and dad died right?

C- yeah and I was taken to the orphanage had that night why?

B- they lied to you, dad is still alive, he's out of jail and he's looking for you. He wants you back. Are you still at the orphanage?

C- no I got adopted like three weeks ago. How do I know you aren't lying?

B- because he came to my house, he thought I had you. Where do you live?

C- I live in LA but I'm in San Diego, I'm on tour with Fifth Harmony, Demi Lavoto, Ariana grande, and the vamps.

B- who adopted you?

C- fifth harmony

B- I'm glad your safe, I wanted to tell you the truth. I don't know where dad is right now, but you need to be careful. I mean it Cal, he's out to get you.

C- thanks for telling me

B- no problem little sis, I love you

C- I love you too big bro

B- I got to go, call me if you need to talk.

C- will do bye

B- bye

I hang up and I drop my phone. I bury my face in my hands and start to cry. I can't believe the police lied and said he was dead! Now I'm in danger and I'm putting everyone I love in danger! I don't want them getting hurt because of me.

I pick my phone up and walk back into the room. All the girls are awake. They see me and run over.

What's wrong? Asks Camila

Nothing, my side is just hurting a bit. I lie

I know I shouldn't have done that but I don't need them to get hurt because of me. I'm doing this to protect them.

The rest of the day we just ate and watched movies. It was really nice to be with each other and have a lazy day. I tried to stay as calm as I could. I think Demi noticed because she came over to me.

Come on she says

I get up and we walk out onto the balcony. Demi shuts the door behind her.

What's wrong? And don't tell me nothing because you have been on edge and I can tell your nervous. She says

I'm just nervous for tomorrow, I've never been on a plane and I'm afraid I'm going to have a panic attack. I lie

Plane rides aren't bad! You will be fine. Just tell Lauren or someone what's going on and you can count on them to calm you down. She says