𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

ARTEMIS'S POV.

As expected, the news was removed from the internet by the time I woke up. I change into a grey light weight sweater and light washed denims.

I bring out my laptop and go through some audit files before shutting it off and walking downstairs. I here laughing from the dining room.

"What's going on?" I ask as I take a seat.

"Oh!! Y-you... Go-got... To see.... this!!" Valentino spoke between his laughed.

"What?" I ask curiosily.

"Some gossip site posted that Diana Stone was actually a male." Armani spoke.

They had to see it, didn't they?

I ignore it and have my breakfast.

"Anyways, how is the progress with Diana Stone?" I ask looking at dad.

"We will be visiting the event taking place the next month. There we will most probably meet with her PA and hopefully Ms. Stone." Dad explained.

She is sitting in front of you!

"Okay.. who all are going to the event?" I ask.

"Demitri, you and I!" He replied.

"Me?"

"Yes princess, you!" Demitri added.

"Okay." I reply shrugging.

Great! (Note sarcasm)

After breakfast, I drove to school along with the twins. Apparently I can have a car but am not allowed to drive until I'm 17.....

Daddy's rules! *Eye roll*

These people are in for so many surprises and thinking of it, when have I followed rules anyway?

Right now, when you are going to school with the boys instead of taking your own car.

It's something called as 'carpooling'.

I spot Andrei leaning on his car as we exited ours. He looks up at me from his phone and passes me a small smile. I kiss the twins good bye and wait at our car. Andrei walked up to me.

"Morning" I say.

"To you too" he replied with a smile.

"You smile so much." I said looking at him.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or insult" he replied confused.

"It's a good thing. People in a line of work are usually stone faced." I explain.

Just like yours!

Bitch please! This is my resting face!

"Anyways, what did you do yesterday?" He asked as we made our way to the building.

"Nothing much. Completed a few pending assignments and then picked out a dress for my friend. Was pretty boring until I rang up my cousin." I explained. "How about you?"

"Well I just lazed around and cancelled our dinner reservation" he replied.

I stopped and looked at him. He turned around to face me.

"Andrei.. I'm really sorry for yesterday. I didn't think my dad would react like that. He's pretty laid back most of the time" I explain.

"You can make it up to me tho" he replied with a smirk. "Sit with me for lunch."