𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

EARLY UPDATE!

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Peter Andrews. Age 47. Divorced. Claims to have a son. Current location unknown. Missing since 4 years. There are no photos of him anywhere, but I'll try finding him." Romero explained again.

A loud bang turned everyone's attention to Nickolai, who had just fist bumped with the table, in a not so jolly manner.

"I need each and every detail about these two." He commanded to Romero, who stood up from his place and left not before giving Nickolai a curt nod.

"Princess, why didn't you tell us about this earlier?" Nickolai asked Artemis as he sat in his chair.

"First, I didn't know you people properly, it was just a month or two since I had met you all. Second, Gianni felt like someone I could confide in, and who would not go all over me, bombarding me with questions. And as to why I didn't tell you about this recently, is because he was working on it and I didn't know about the progress as I was busy." She explained.

"Okay. Now we have to wait till Romero finds anymore information about these men." Nickolai spoke.

"Dad, who are these men?" Giovanni asked.

"They are some old enemies." Nickolai replied and soon walked out of the room, leaving the youngsters.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." Artemis waved at the boys. "Thank you so much G" she hugged him.

"It feels like he is more of your friend than mine" Demitri scoffed.

"Friends? Oh! Common Dima! We've been married since diapers!" Gianni joked.

"So, you are telling me you're my brother in law?" Artemis replied playing along.

"Mhm..." Gianni nodded as he walked over to Demitri and wrapped his arm around Demitri's neck, placing a kiss on his cheek. Demitri cringed at it, while the rest laughed.

"Alright, bye!" Artemis walked out of the conference room and headed to her room. Taking a long bath she walked out of the closest wearing black ripped jeans and a black ¾ sleeves tee.

ARTEMIS'S POV.

After today's meeting, there was one thing going on in my mind.

Dad was lying about them being his enemies. I've heard his name somewhere!

Where? Where? Where?

I've been racking my brain on this name. Finally I decide to go meet dad.

After asking the maids where he was, I walked myself to his room. Slowly opening it, I found him sitting on the other side of the bed, his hunched back facing me. The whole room was dark and dim lit. I slowly made my way to him closing the door behind me. His room was a mix of brown and golden.