𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Early update!!!

Enjoy! And thank me later!

ARTEMIS'S POV.

I've never been afraid of showing my body, I have always been proud of how I looked.

I take my time to outline each and every scar on my body with my fingers. The knife marks, stitches, whip marks and the burises. My hand touches the top of my left boob, and then the part where my right lung is. I traced the 2, now dried bullet wounds. My fingers then trail out the tattoo I have between my breasts.

I shrug away my thoughts, and now that sleep was no where near me, I thought of working out, it's literally been ages. These guys must have a gym here, there is no ways they walk around like Greek gods without exercising. I know, they are my brothers, can't I appreciate them? *Raised eyebrows*

Didn't you visit the gym last week? At 2 in the morning?

Do you have to interfere in every business of mine?

Duh! What's my job otherwise?

Stupid brain. I quickly put on my sports outfit. Which is basically a sport bra and shorts.

I again stand in front of my floor length mirror in my bedroom and look at myself

"Sorry Dad, sorry Brothers.... Even though you think I've told you everything about my past... There are things I've hidden from you all... And I can't bring it to myself to tell it to you." I say in a low voice.

I take an egg sponge and my concealer and dabbing it all over my scars and blending it into my body. I decided to change into trackpants before heading out, since I was lazy to make up my legs.

I was still in shorts when there was a knock and foot steps... I couldn't react fast enough.

"Missy! I got you dinn-" Giovanni stopped in his track and stared at me.

"I'm sor-" before he could finish, his eyes fell on my stomach, thighs and legs. He stared at it, then placed and food tray on my bedside table and walked back to the door and locked it. He then returned to where I was, luckily I put the concealer back in the drawer.

"Artemis Gianna Russo!" He whisper shouted. "What are these?" He questioned, this time politely, looking at the scars and cut marks all over my legs and thighs.

"Giovanni... Please don't tell anyone" I pleaded.

"Okay, okay... But only if you tell me how did this happen and why haven't we seen these before?" He asked me.

I sigh and take a seat on the edge of my bed. Giovanni leaned into the dressing table, waiting for answers.

"Nothing serious, I got those during my training with CG, I might have been injured. That's all." I explained the icing of the cake. The way I ended it must have made Giovanni think that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, so he didn't push me.