𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

A/N: Urgh!!!! Okay!!  Fine!!! I couldn't keep it in me anymore!!!

You bitches are so lucky I have such low span of self control! Or whatever keeps me from posting the chapters!

You people are in for a roller coaster of surprise (s)

Enjoy!
-Sarah-

ARTEMIS'S POV.

"You fix that right now!" Gianni shouted as we made our way to the meeting area.

"Jeez! Alright! Calm down!" I exclaimed.

"We're just worried, Stella." Giovanni told me.

"I know." I replied with a smile.

"Guys! You found anything?" Armani asked as soon as he saw us.

"It's empty." Gianni replied with a sigh and then signals a someone. One of the men walked up to us and bowed to us. "Stitch her up." He ordered him. The man walked to me with a first aid kit and I sat inside the SUV, the door ajar so I could talk.

"What do we do now?" I ask biting my lips as the Needle entered my skin.

"I don't know, everyone's probably heading back home. Only then we'll be able to work this out." Gianni replied and Giovanni nodded.

"We'll go check on the injured men till you finish up." Giovanni says and then pulls Gianni and Armani with him out of my sight.

"lascialo, posso farlo" I say to the solider.

(Leave it, I can do it)  [Italian]

"Ma Regina" he started but I glared at him. He left the place after giving me a nod.

(But Regina)

I stich up myself and let me tell you, that's a lot easier. I tie a knot as I finish and wrap a gauze around it.

My phone starts ringing.

"Hell-," I am cut off by the other person.

"Princess, are you okay? Armani told you are hurt. I told Gianni and your dumb brother Gio not to-," Dad started to rant but I cut him off.

"Dad! Dad! I'm alright. I just had a knife cut on my arm." I reply. We talk for some more time, which was him mostly accusing Gianni and Gio while I defended them.

"Everyone's ready, let's go?" I hear Gianni was behind me. I nod and close the door. Soon my brothers walk in and take a seat. With Giovanni in the back with Armani while I was in the front with Gianni.

***

It had been almost an hour and a half since we started back, the whole time my mind has been focusing in and out about either the only encounter I ever had with Peter or Demitri and his condition right now. I place my head of the cool window and lean into it, closing my eyes.

————

"Hey! Naomi?" I hear a gruff voice calling mom from beside us.

It's been six months since we settled in California and I insisted that we take a round at the local park. I had just finished swinging and we were walking back home.

"Yes, who are you?" Mom asked him in a defensive manner.

"You forgot me love? It's Peter, we used to go to University together! Remember?" The man asked with a huge smile on his face, which looked creepy and made me uncomfortable.