Chapter 51: Exploring I-Island (Movie 1)

"So, when do I get to hear about this boy you're crushing on?" Melissa questioned as her and Sakyh worked on combing their hair.

        "Hehe, I haven't even woken up all the way yet." Sakyh voiced as her cheeks dusted a light pink. "But I guess now is best isn't it?"

        Melissa rocked on her heels a which let her blonde hair bounce a little. "Is he tall and have longish hair just like your anime crushes?"

        Sakyh giggled at her excitement as she finished straightening a piece of her hair. "He's taller than me probably by a few inches but I don't know if I'd call his hair longish. It's not short short but it's not hanging in his face long."

        Adjusting her glasses she nodded her head before looping some hair up in her curling iron. "Ok, do you have a picture of him or do I have to guess what he looks like?"

       "Why not guess a little before I show you a picture? Make it a little fun." Sakyh suggested. She was glad Kugo was with her mother at the moment.

        "Hmm, let see. Wavy dark hair?"

        "Nope."

        "Curly green hair?"

        "Hehe, nope!"

        "Spikey purple hair?"

        "Wrong color but it is spikey."

        "Hmm, is it a light color?"

        "It is."

         "Aw, did you fall for a blondie?"

        "I did. Why not go for eye color next? It'll be easy to guess after that. Well depending on what mom told you."

        "She told me he goes to school with you but in a different class. He's our year so about the same age and hes a little bad boyish."

        "Gees, why not just take a guess? She practically gave it away." Sakyh told her with a small pout.

        "Hey, this is your first crush in high school. It's time for her to take them seriously." Melissa told her with a slight hip bump. "You know my dad takes everything with boys too seriously."

        "Oh, if only you could see how Papa acts at school. He thinks I have a secrete relationship going on so hes activated stalker dad mode. I'll tell you the stories later." Sakyh promised as she gave her cousin like friend a smile.

        "Hmm. Lets see." Melissa started as she fixed a curl in her hair. "How about blue like ours?"

        "Not blue."

        "Purple?"

        "Nope."

        "Green? Yellow?"

       "Neither."

        "Red?"

        "Got it."

        "Aww, he matches the little boy you wa-" Melissa started before it finally clicked.

        Sakyh began to laugh as Melissa practically dropped her curling iron.

        "You have a crush on the boy who won the sports festival!" Melissa shouted as she caught Sakyh in a hug. "You picked a hero student! I'm so happy for you! I was worried some villain boy would win you over."

        "Hey! I know I like bad boys but my standards aren't that bad." Sakyh argued back a little pouty.

        "I know but can you blame me? Your last crush ended up expelled fo-"