Chapter 20: Lunch Time!

"B-Bakugo can you set me down p-please?" Sakyh shyly questioned. She was still being carried around by Bakugo and it was starting to get a little embarrassing for her.

"Tsk. You better follow along. If I have to chase you down again you're my new punching bag." Bakugo grumbled before walking a few feet while looking around. There werent any people around that he could see and if she ran he could catch her quickly with his quirk.

"Thank you" Sakyh mumbled out as she felt herself being set down. She took a few quick steps from him to give him room to move. She then fell into step with him as they continued down the hallway. Where were they going? Sakyh looked over to Bakugo and noticed he was glancing around at the doors as if reading what they were labeled as. Was he lost?

Suddenly Bakugo pulled her toward him making her smack into his toned chest. A hand quickly covered her mouth to keep her from making a noise while his other wrapped around her to keep her still.

Sakyh whined just slightly and slowly looked up at him while wiggling her arms to reach for his hand. She caught his gaze as her hands touched his and noticed the glare which confused her greatly.

"You brought me here. Now what?" Midoriyas voice echoed from just around the corner.

Sakyhs eyes widened making Bakugo roll his before leaning back and listening in on the conversation. Sakyh gently removed his hand from her mouth and simply held it in her hands as he gave no sign that he was going to move it. A blush started to rise to her cheeks as she realized he was unintentionally letting her hold his hand. She felt his eyes shift to her and met his glance. He rose and eyebrow seeing her red face but twitched them back toward the corner of the hall. Sakyh simply shook her head before letting her forehead gently hit his chest to hide her blush. Oh gees, why did her body have a tingly feeling flowing through it again? Maybe she should give her mother more details and question if she needed to go see a doctor. Hmm. Did she really need to though? Does it hurt? It didnt hurt it actually felt kind of nice. When did it start occurring? Around the attack at the USJ. What was she doing at the time? She was laughing at Bakugo when it started. Does it occur often? Hm, it only seems to happen when around or touching Bakugo. Sakyhs eyes widen as she quickly dropped his hand and slapped her own over her lips. Was...was she gaining a crush on Bakugo?!? There was no way...right?

Suddenly Sakyh felt the arm that was around her tighten. It broke her out of her thoughts and made her lookup. She noticed the bothered look on Bakugos face and wondered just what she missed that made him get that way. She tilted her head unconsciously as her hands lowered from her face and lightly brush against his.

Bakugo tilted his red orbs back to her for a moment.

"You're obviously connected to All Might. Even if you won't tell me about it. But no matter how fiercely you come at me in the future, I will defeat you using only my right side. I can assure you of that." Todoroki stated as his voice grew fainter and fainter from walking away.

Sakyh snapped her head towards the corner, her bangs flying into her face as she did so. It helped to cover the shocked but panicked look on her face. Oh gosh, what did she miss!? Her ears picked up footsteps walking away from both her and Bakugo which helped put her at ease a bit.

"What got into you?" Bakugo bluntly asked.

Sakyh turned her head to look back at him. "What do you mean? Are you talking about them?" Sakyh questioned while lightly picking up a hand and pointing around the corner.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "No dumba*s, with you. One second you're fine, the next you're a blushing mess and acting like an idiot."

Sakyhs cheeks flared red once again. "O-oh. Hehe nothing j-just being my weird self l-like always...he heh...cant seem to do anything normal.." Sakyh nervously trailed off while slowly lowering her head to meet his chest again.