Chapter 33: Internships Day 5: Interrogation Time

10:00 am of Day 5 at the Jeanist Agency

"Alright, Sakyh spill it. What's on your mind?" Stitchy finally questioned after their two hours of quirk training.

Sakyh ducked her head a little and gave her a nervous smile. "I'm that easy to read, huh?"

"That and your waves kept making an image of a person with long hair I can only assume is one of us," Autumn added.

Sakyh sighed as she plopped herself down onto Stitchys work desk. Her eyes trail over to the mini Bakugo who was passed out in the large chair, a little bead of drool threatening to spill from his lips. A small smile rose to her face as she gathered a tissue and gently wiped it away before it could. "I sort of lost a bet with Bakugo. He got pissed off with the fact that King Explosion over here figured out mine and All Mights relationship." She started before taking a deep breath. "Since I lost and I can't tell him the relationship I just blurted something out."

"And what was that dear? Hehe. You look so nervous like its something terrible." Autumn lightly laughed.

"I-I may have told him he could u-um... he could talk with you about our relationship... just that if you covered anything up it wasnt my fault."

Autumn let out a small laugh. "That is what you are so nervous about Dear? I don't mind. I actually wanted to talk with the boy to see if I could figure out how his personality won you over. This just gives me a reason to rope him into a conversation."

Sakyh looked back over to her mother. Her bottom lip edged forward into a pout at the look on her face. "J-just don't tell him too many embarrassing stories please."

"I wouldn't dream of it, Sweetie."

"..I made a big mistake..."

Around 3 pm

"Alright. Bakugo, you will go to Lady Stitch for the next few hours while I go to a very important meeting. Had you been more of a model hero student I would let you attend but I cannot see you being quiet and still for this one." Best Jeanist informed while turning away from the boy.

"I'm supposed to be with you this whole week to see these kinds of things and you want to leave me with your crazy sidekick?! Hell no!" Bakugo angrily tried to argue.

"There will be no room for discussion on this," Jeanist started turning back to him. "This is Mr. Teru. He will escort you down to the group." He finished motioning to a purple-haired tall man next to him.

Bakugo growled but eyed the guy before falling into step behind him as he and Jeanist turned and walked off after introductions. He didn't bother to speak to the man much though the man seemed to be having a conversation with himself as they walked down to the stairs. The two passed his and Sakyhs room and went down the hall to the right before getting to a door with a note on it.

"Alright we are here but you will need to be quiet as we enter until they are done with training. My quirk deals with illusions so I can keep us hidden until the training is done but if you talk it'll give us away." Mr. Teru informed Bakugo.

"Fine, whatever just hurry up."

Mr. Teru took a hold of the doorknob and turned it before letting his illusions take effect. A thin, see-through, gray image shined a foot before them. It resembled the doorway with the door closed and no image of them at all.

(Bad Thing About A Backroad by Dylan Schneider https://youtu.be/AKae7UZDlD0 Starting near the end of the song for this one)

"Way out in the country~, where I wish I was now. I used to be one of y'all out there, but I hardly ever drive 'em now~...The bad thing about a backroad, is I know she's gone~ (she's gone~). And I see her every time I'm on~ one. She's back sittin' pretty in the shotgun, like she used to be. Now I wish we would've stayed in town~ (town~)... Every time we put the pe~dal down (put the pedal down~). 'Fore she stole my heart! 'fore she said goodbye! I couldn't find, no I couldn't find. A bad thing about a backro~ad. No I couldn't find, no I couldn't find. A bad thing about a backro~ad... No I couldn't find, no I couldn't find. A bad thing about a backroad~" Sakyhs voice sang as she came into view for the two. Her movements were calm and relaxed. There didn't seem to be a shred of hesitation or shyness in her movements as she danced along to the rhythm of the music.