Chapter 13: USJ Plus Ultra (Part 2 of 2)

Just then music filled the air, which made all eyes shift toward the only girl in the area.

"S-Sakyh what are you doing? Y-your songs aren't strong enough to heal him and you don't have enough energy to transfer!" Midoriya quickly blurted out as said girl quickly rushed past the boys around her. He tried to reach out and pull her back toward all of them only for the girl to do a form of dance like step away from him.

(I'm going to start giving you all links to the songs I use so if they don't work please let me know. https://youtu.be/SSCouqrZIc0 )

"Nan geuraessdeon geos gata nega eodi issdeonji duellil ttaeramyeon gomindo eobsi ttwieo gasseossdeon. Geuttae geuttae~ Eoryeossdeon nae mameun jisguheun jangnani dayeossna bwa, usneun neoreul boneun nae gibuni mwonji. Baeun jeog eobseoseo~" Sakyh started to sing, her eyes closed and hair flaring around her, while dancing along to the currently calm rhythm of the song.

The group of hero students behind her simply watched her for a moment confused at her dancing. They were unaware that dancing along with singing helped to make her healing abilities stronger. Having more vocals in the song also helped increase its power. The draw back was that it was harder for her to focus. In order for her to use songs like those she had to know the song pretty much by heart and think of all the vocals in her head. If the vocals overlapped each other she could sing one section with the other playing out in her voice even though she wasn't physically singing that set of lyrics. With her current training she could easily sing and dance to a song with a total of 4 vocals like it was a piece of cake. Given her injuries and her more than likely concussion she was greatly pushing her limits by choosing a song that had 13 voices in it and was more of an upbeat kind of song. If she could pull this off her father would gain just a bit more time in his hero form.

"So her quirk is healing? That just won't do. Nomu, Kurogiri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children, starting with the singing brat. Let's clear this level and go home." Shigaraki stated before rushing forward toward the group of students.

The villain paused however as a wave of energy seemed to rush out of the number one hero. All eyes rushed to him and the Nomu as they began to rush toward each other. The two both drew back an arm before thrusting it at each other. Their fists collided to send a massive shockwave out around them. The shockwave quickly sent all of those around them back a great distance.

"Grh. Werent you listening? One of his powers is shock absorption." Shigaraki grunted out over all the noise.

"Yeah? What about it?" All Might questioned before throwing more punches at the creature before him.

The students behind him were struggling to keep themselves in place due to the wind pressure that threatened to throw them all back. The hero students quickly voiced their surprise and concerns for the hero amongst themselves. Sakyh on the other hand had also gotten blown back some but quickly tapped a certain area of her shoes. This caused small odd shaped spiked to pop out of the bottom of her shoes, giving her better traction to stay on the ground. She had clearly prepared a little for her fathers quirk since she knew she would end up fighting beside him some during their time at UA. She had just enough traction to keep up her dancing and singing though the song weakened since she still had to force her body to stay as up right as she could.

"He said your quirk was only shock absorption, not nullification. That means there's a limit to what you can take, right?" All Might exclaimed while throwing punches that slowly started to gain more power. His strength was returning to him in a steady stream that had him surprised and slightly worried.

Suddenly the Nomu managed to gain an opening, landing a punch right to the area on his side with a red stain. The blonde hero grunted in pain before the two continued to throw blurry fast punches at each other.