Chapter 22: Round-3 The Final Tournament (Part 4)

"Alright, Sakyh. One more song and that is it for you today. You've pushed your limit quite far today thanks to Midoriya alone. If your father needs healing he will just have to suck it up today or find me. I know your mother isn't home so I better not hear of you using your quirk at all tomorrow." Recovery girl states firmly.

Sakyh let out a tiered giggle. "Yes, ma'am." She looked back over to Bakugo and was happy that he didnt seem to have any more visible wounds. All that was left was to finish healing his arm muscles and wake him up. Todoroki had woken up just a few minutes before and already left to get where he was needed. It helped that he woke up first or Bakugo would have started a fight the second he did. With a deep breath she let music fill the room for the last time that day as she stepped in tune to the rhythm.

(Our Summer by TXT https://youtu.be/LqqK2q_72bM )

"Taoreuneun taeyang arae jilcheogimyeo nogagane hoesaekbiche bilding sup. Kkeuti eomneun gimalgosa dwicheogimyeo jam mot deuneun jaetbit doshiye soeum. Hansungan natanan neoye hwansang mabeobgati binna~" Sakyh sang as she lightly danced around the room. She made sure to dance a bit closer to the bed Bakugo was on so more of her energy was transferred to him then Recovery girl, if any escaped toward her.

The song continued with hip-hop types moves and some ballet moves thrown in. Sakyh had her eyes closed as she expertly danced around the layout not once hitting any of the furniture in the room. Recovery girl had brought her here on occasion to get her used to the layout just for this event.

"Like our summer~"

Unknown to her, Bakugo was beginning to wake up. He didn't open his eyes right away though. He waited until the mess of noise cleared into the voice he knew was singing. With all his senses now back in place he groggily opened his eyes and began to sit up.

"Nunape pyeolchyeojin geon uyutbit eunasu pieonan geumbit gyejeol. Like our summer~ Eodie isseodo eotteon gyejeoredo uriga hamkkeramyeon. Feel like summer~"

After sitting up and rubbing his arms a bit he looked up to find it was just him and Sakyh in the room. All the medical equipment along with the burning scent of cleaning products meant they were in Recovery girls office but where was the small women? Not bothering to worry about it Bakugo watched Sakyh dance around the room with ease. He did notice though the slight tremble in some of her movements and some sways leaning a little further than he figured they meant to. They were borderline sloppy which was something he hadn't really seen her do before. The song seemed to start winding down along with the door to the room sliding open. His red orbs drifted to Recovery girl who noticed he was awake.

"Perfect, you're awake. You're feeling good as new I presume?" she questioned.

"Of course." He grumbled out a little aggressively. He turned his head away as a small thud was heard. He looked over to see Sakyh with her back against the room wall before slowly sliding to the floor, her tilting slightly so her head ended up leaning against an extra chair that was in the room.

*sigh* "She really has hit her limit. I'll have to talk with Aiza to figure out how far we pushed her these last few weeks. If you could Bakugo, please set her in one of the beds." Recovery girl asked.

Bakugo made a small 'tsk' sound with his teeth before getting up and walking over to the cobalt-girl. He squatted down and scooped her up into his arms before standing up once again. "Damn Snowpup." He grumbled under his breath before he set her on the bed he had just gotten up from.

"I'll cover her up but thank you. Now run along I'm sure everyone would like to get the ending ceremony over with so they can go where they please." Recovery girl instructed while rolling over to the two in her chair.