Chapter 25: A Walk to School

"You are so different when it's snowing or raining." Toshinori softly mumbled to himself with a smile. His blue eyes watched his daughter happily walking around and dancing around a little in the light drizzling rain around them. Her quirk lightly playing music around her as she smiles. It was early in the morning so not many people were around to see the girl in her childlike state.

Sakyh splashed lightly in puddles and slowly danced around with a huge smile on her face. Her mood was high due to the rain and cloudy day the town was having. She may have been slowly getting more soaked but she didn't mind. It was rare for her to get sick anymore so she didn't see a point in bothering with her umbrella. Her father was carrying it since he at least wanted her to have one if she needed it but they both knew she wouldn't use it unless she absolutely needed it. Her blue eyes every now and then would glance over to her father just to be sure she wasn't too far away. He always liked rainy weather with her but he was more of the watch in the warmth of his home kind of person.

"Someone help!"

Both she and her father froze in their movements as they heard the faint shout for help. Once they confirmed which direction it was from the two shared a look.

A smile rushed up Sakyhs face as she watched her father inflate into his hero persona. "Hehe, well looks like you better get going. Be careful please." She lightly told him before her hair was ruffled a bit.

"Always! Now hurry to school. I don't want to hear you were late because of this weather. See you later!" Her fathers loud voice echoed before he was gone with a slight gust of wind.

Sakyhs smile stayed on her face as she watched her father disappear from sight. Once he was gone she continued to walk towards the school. Her dancing around calmed down to simple little movements with the occasional spin or grace step. Her father had taken them down a different route as this one took them by the park with the little kids who loved her singing. Her eyes scanned over the park as it came into view. She paused for a moment as she looked over the empty park. She could still remember playing with the children not too long ago with weather just like today. She shook her head to refocus on getting to school. Her feet slowly began to splash and dance around as she got back into her happy mood. In no time she was already halfway to the school and lost in her own little world.

(Love You Most by Austin Burke http://youtu.be/nj0kgP8FgP4 )

"I love, how that, dress hangs off your body. How you curl up your hair~(curl up your hair~). I love, when you, walk into a party and they can't help but stare~" Sakyh lightly sung as she continued to walk/semi dance toward the school.

Without her knowledge, a set of red eyes landed on her form as they turned a corner. The owner paused and watched for a few seconds before a large scowl grew on their face. They wondered just how dumb the girl could be to dance around in the rain with no umbrella before they stopped. This was the crazy girl who loved winter and the colder seasons so how was this anything surprising?

"When you're groovin' to the music and you got that two-shot feeling and you're air-guitaring every note (every note)."

Red orbs continued to watch wondering just how long it would take the girl to notice that people were actually walking down the same street she was. Another question popped in their head but they figured she was too zoned out to be the shy, awkward, girl they knew.

"When you kiss me on that dance floor, make sure everyone can see it, girl it's perfect, but I love you most~... When there's no one else around! When you let your hair fall down! So slow~ So close~ You know~"