Chapter 8: The Support Course and a Panic Attack

"Ok dear, this will be the classroom you will spend the majority of your time in." Recovery girl says to Sakyh who was standing right next to her.

"A-alright, it should be easy enough to remember," Sakyh states half trying to mentally beat the directions into her mind already.

"Don't worry I will help you find it if you need help. Also come find me after lunch. You will be going to check on class A while they have indoor battles today." Recovery girl reassured her before starting to walk off.

"Thank you and I will." Sakyh lightly told the women before turning back to the door before her. She takes a deep breath before slowly opening the door. Before her was an empty classroom. The lights were on which let her see the school bags around the desks but no one around. Where could her class have gone? Stepping into the room Sakyh looked around more until her glance fell on the board. There written on the board was a note telling her to head to the training area once she got to class and to change into the outfit on her desk. Looking over to the desks Sakyh say one in the second row that had a clear plastic bag on it with blue fabric inside. Sakyh quickly walked over to the desk and sat her things in the chair. A smile tugged at her lips as she pulls the outfit out of the package. She always liked how her fathers old tracksuit jacket looked and now she had one of her very own. Not wanting to waste anymore time Sakyh quickly rushed off with the outfit to the changing rooms she had found a while back.

"Hello there. My name is Kazato Aizawa and I'll be the homeroom teacher for the rest of your class. I have an older twin brother here so feel free to call me Mr. Aiza instead. I'll be the one who grades everything though so I will be talking to you every once and a while." a man with black hair that fell to his shoulders stated to Sakyh who was now dressed in the track uniform. The mans eyes were a pink color and he didn't have any sign of a mustache or beard. He was dressed in a slightly tight-fitting gray and black shirt that slightly showed off some muscle but not too much. He had a belt that was white in color with pouches strapped in intervals linked through his baggy black pants. "Let me give you a rundown of what's going on. We are taking a quirk assessment test to figure out your limits. You will be going through about 8 tests which the others have already started so you can just join in and once they are done you will do the last ones you haven't done yet."

Sakyh gained a nervous expression on her face hearing how it was a quirk assessment test. Her quirk was for healing so it would not help her at all in the tests. "A-alright, it's n-nice to meet you sir." Sakyh tells him while looking over the class that was a few feet from her. Her eyes stopped and widened though as a certain girl filled her vision.

"Weren't expecting me to be here were you." Came the smug remark from a girl Sakyh knew all too well by now.

"Uzenochu-san.." Sakyh quietly mumbles under her breath with dread. She was going to have a long high school experience apparently.

"So why does she get to have an extra hour before showing up here?" the girl questioned their teacher with her hands on her hips.

Her full name was Tenshi Uzenochu. She was about Sakyhs height but was more gifted in certain feminine areas. Her figure was more of the desired stereotypical 'hourglass' shape and her hair always had a nice shine too it. Her hair was a nice pinkish purple hue with gold orbs for eyes to compliment. Her skin was always clear and looked flawless in a light, slightly tanned glow.

"Sakyh here was with Recovery girl. She is her homeroom teacher but will join the rest of you for the standard necessary classes like math and what not. In the afternoons she will flip flop with being with you all or with Recovery girl. I expect all of you to treat her just the same as everyone else around you." Mr. Aiza explains.