Chapter 40: Training of the Dead (OVA 2) Part 2

Sakyh stood beside Aizawa as the and her father discussed what the class would be doing. Though she should have been paying more attention to the details of the class's survival training she couldn't bring herself to focus on it. Her mind was playing back the interaction outside the locker room and worrying about if Present Mic could handle Kugo. 

        "All teams, move to your start areas." Aizawa stated as he glanced over all the students. "The exercise will begin without warning in five minutes." 

        "Make sure you survive!" All Might added enthusiastically.

        Sakyh snapped out of her thoughts hearing that and looked at the students who began to rush toward the gate. She quickly got out of the way and watched everyone pass. Her eyes locked on determined red ones for a moment before Fujimi appeared in her sight. She instantly stepped back and gave the boy an uncomfortable smile before rushing around the crowd to her father. Luckily he seemed to notice her tense body language and scooped her up onto his shoulder before jumping up to the lookout area. A relaxed breath left her once they landed on the facility's wall.

        "What's wrong my Little Pearl? It's not like you to rush to me like that. That wasn't your normal shyness tension kicking in." Her father questioned.

        Sakyh stayed by him as he walked over toward the edge to observe the students. Her eyes trailed over the trees for a moment wondering who would win. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that Izuku would hide out a while and Bakugo would blast onwards like the time bomb everyone knew him as. With quick movement,s Sakyh plopped herself down onto the wall so her legs were dangled from her knees. "I don't like one of the Isami High kids." Sakyh admitted while leaning her head against his leg. Her left arm wrapped around her waist while her right curled loosely around her fathers leg.

        "You of all people don't like someone you just met? What did this boy do?" he questioned protectively. His eyes glanced down at her worried.

        "It's not a big deal to worry about. He just got too close for comfort. I know its silly to be complaining about. If anything would have gone down I'd of had help."

        "Putting it that way doesn't bring me any closer to dropping the subject." 

        "He got right up in my face and pretty much started to inspect me while tilting my face around by my chin. He started to get closer when I asked him to move."

        "Please tell me you dropped him."

        A giggle left Sakyhs lips as she heard Aizawa let out a small amused grunt. "Hehe, I did. I didn't mean to jab him so hard in the throat but that's where yall taught me to hit."

        "That's my girl." Toshi proudly voiced turning his eyes back to the forest. "Who was this help if I may ask?" he questioned curiously after a few minutes.

        "Bakugo mainly but the girls were in the hallway too. I'm sure they would have helped." She informed him before glancing at a cloud of smoke that rose above the tree line.

        Toshi let out a sigh hearing the name. He still wasn't used to hearing the boy was always around to help his daughter. It only ever increased his suspicion about the two having a secret relationship. His eyes looked back toward the smoke as explosion noises began to ring in their ears. "Well at least someone else is looking out for you when I'm not around. I just wish it was Midoriya though."

        Sakyh rolled her eyes at her father before closing her eyes. Hearing the explosions actually brought the boy making them to the front of her mind. She could feel her heart speed up just a tad thinking about his laughter from earlier. It had been the first time she had heard it sound so real and not covered in his normal smug attitude.