Chapter 9 - Did I Just Say That?

Mikeys POV:

Once we arrived we all got on a boat and traveled towards Louis place. It was fun talking to all the other groups and just being in the Bahamas! Parisa looked rather beautiful today, so did Bets. I have know idea what to do about my feelings for them. I dont know wether to tell them together, wait, tell them one at a time? Maybe one at a time would be better, so they dont freak out. But who should I tell first? Betsy or Parisa? If I told Betsy first she might get upset and not talk to me, but if I told Parisa first she could freak out... hmm. Ill tell P first just so I can calm her down incase she freaks, Betsy after.

Parisas POV:

When we arrived we all went to our rooms and unpacked. While we waited Mikey came up to me when I was alone and said, "can we talk, privately?" I nodded and we went somewhere private and confined. "Whats up?" He stayed silent for a while then stuttered, "I...li...like...yo...you...and...be...Betsy." What! He likes me and BB? Without thinking I kissed him, what am I doing! The kiss was bland, just a normal kiss. I pulled away and still couldn't believe I did it! Mikey smiled at me and said, "that was amazing." Well he obviously wasn't having the same experience as me at all! What do I do! I panicked and quickly got up and ran away from him. Mikey is cute and sweet, also tall and handsome. But I never thought of him like that. What was going to happen? Have I ruined everything?

Ooooo whats going to happen? Dun dun dun! The first Marisa moment in the story! Did u like?