Chapter 45 - Charisa Date & More...

Heres another long chapter! All Charisa!!!

At restaurant

Parisas POV:

Hands interlocked, we walked into the restaurant and we were showed our table. Charlie pulled out the chair for me to sit on then pushed me in, "thanking you." He chuckled, "no problem." We searched the menu and Charlie randomly said, "maybe we should of gone to Nandos." I laughed at his comment and put my menu down, "im ready to order." He smiled, "me to." Whilst we were waiting for our food we took some selfies and posted them saying first Charisa Date! After that we talked, my hands were on the table and his hands were on top of mine, we never looked away from each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We finished our main and ordered desert. Once the waiter had gone Charlie leaned over the table and pecked me on the lips. "What was that for?" I smirked. "Oh no reason." He replied. After desert we talked a bit more and laughed then payed and left.

Charlies POV:

We slowly walked home, hands intertwined. "What a beautiful night." Parisa stated, "like you." She stared at me and grinned, then kissed me. We walked for a few more minutes then she shuddered. "You cold?" She shook her head, "no im fine." Ignoring what she said I took of my coat and draped it over her shoulders. "I said I wasn't cold." She said smiling, I didn't reply just pulled her close to me and put my arm around her waist.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We reached home and no one was in. We walked into the lounge and Parisa collapsed on the sofa, "I need a drink." I laughed at her and said, "choose a DVD to watch and ill get us some drinks."

"OK babe." She replied and ran to the DVD box and started digging through it. I chuckled at her and went to the kitchen.

I came back and placed our drinks on the coffee table, Parisa was curled up on the sofa with a blanket pulled over her. She patted the space next to her signalling for me to sit down, I jumped next to her and she snuggled into my chest and pulled the blanket over us. "What we watching?" I asked kissing her head, "Harry Potter." I laughed and said, "what a surprise!" She giggled and quickly pecked me on the lips before snuggling back into my chest.

Stuff happens now so be warned....

Parisas POV:

After a while Charlie stared getting naughty.... He started biting my neck leaving red marks. "Charlie stop!" He just chuckled and carried on. Then I smacked my lips into his and he instantly kissed back. He tackled me onto the sofa and deepened the kiss, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he did the same. It soon turned into an intense make out session. He picked me up bridal style and ran upstairs, he chucked me on the bed and connected his lips with mine again. We ripped each others clothes off and he started to feel my body. He hovered above me and said, "you sure you wanna do this?" I nodded, "you ready?" I breathed in heavily, "yes." And he moved down......

I think we all know what happen.....