Chapter 71 - She's Beautiful

Hey! I picked the name,thank you for all your ideas. Appreciate it!

Charlies POV:

"Why dont we call her..... Amber?" I suggested. The name was a pretty name and sounded nice with Charlie and Parisa. I looked at P and she smiled, "what a great idea." She pecked me on the cheek and grinned down at our baby. "Amber. Amber George." She smirked and looked up at me, her happiness clearly evident, mine too. She handed me Amber and I sat next to her on the bed, Mikey and Betsy smiling at us. "We'll give you some space, we'll text your parents too."

"Thanks guys."

"No problem." And they left the room. I smiled at Parisa and she beamed a smile back. "I love you." She randomly said touching my face. "I love you more." I winked at her, "no I love you more." I shook my head, "nuh huh, I love you more." She smirked, "I love you more than Nandos." I laughed, "OK, OK you win."

Parisas POV:

He leaned down and kissed me, I grinned. He held my face with his free hand. He handed Amber to me and crawled in bed next to me in the hospital. He stroked my hair and kissed my cheek then Ambers temple. "She has your eyes." Charlie said, "your beautiful eyes." I giggled, "she has your cheeky smile." We laughed and then I said, "she's beautiful." He just smiled and we all fell asleep, me, Charlie and Amber in the hospital bed.