Chapter 80 - Dead Or Alive

Parisas POV:

"BETSY!" I screamed. I tried to lift the wood off of her, but it was no use. It was planted firmly across her front and was very hot. "No. No. Please no." I murmured under my breath. "Please be alive. Please." I prayed, trying again to move the wood. "Oh for f**k sake! MOVE!" I yelled, as if the wood could hear me. Suddenly I felt light headed and dizzy. My vision started to go all blurry and shaky. I looked around, as I started to cough abruptly. I fell backwards and felt the burning fire against my arm. I shouted in pain and moved my arm away. It was red and sore. It stung like mad. I started to wobble and heard the sound of fire engines outside. Then everything went black.

Charlies POV:

I was sat on the back of an ambulance, a towel around my shoulders. Tears still streaming down my face. I wasn't even making a noise any more. Mikey was stood by me, a nurse checking him for anything. His cheeks were tear stained, but he had stopped crying. The fire brigade had managed to get into the house. I was hoping for the best. If anything has happened to her......

After a while we heard shouting and a commotion, some nurses rushed to beds over towards the house. I stood up instantly and followed them. Soon I saw what I dreaded. Parisa and Betsy on the beds, laying still, their eyes tightly shut. Betsy past me first. She was covered in ash and looked as if something had fallen on her, a scorched bit of clothing revealing a bit of what looked like a burn. Then Parisa past me. She was also covered in ash, a sore looking burn on her right arm. I started to cry hysterically. My best friend and my girlfriend, were unconscious and had server looking burns. I felt Mikey's arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, he was crying as well. "I'm scared Mikey." He smiled slightly, "me too Charlie. Me too."