Chapter 21 - I'll Go After Her

Betsys POV:

Everyone was in the lounge a bit confused, as we heard shouting. "Do you think everythings OK?" Ben asked, "I hope so." I replied. "Maybe it was just banter?" Jack said, "doubt it." Paul replied, "sounded like a proper argument." Jay said looking at me. Suddenly Parisa came storming in her eyes all red and puffy, her cheeks tear stained. "P, whats happened?" I asked all worried as I stood up to hug her, she just pushed me away. "Wheres my coat?" She said her voice shaky. "P, come here." Mikey said going to hug her too, but she just moved away. "Parsia, whats happened?" Fleur asked coming up behind her. "I said wheres my coat!" Parisa replied through gritted teeth. "You've been crying, P whats happened?" I soothed, "We can help." Lola piped up. "I SAID WHERES MY COAT!" Parisa yelled. We all looked taken back, "um by the door." She instantly ran to the door, followed by everyone else. "Parisa what are you doing?" Mikey asked getting more nervous. "Out."

"Where?"

"Away from here! Away from Charlie and Lauren!" She screamed and ran out the door and slammed it shut. We all looked at each other wide eyed. "I'll go after Parisa! You go try and get information out of Charlie and Lauren." They all nodded and ran upstairs. I grabbed my coat and quickly legged it down the road to catch Parsia.

Apparently I broke disneypixie333 's heart probably because of Charisa... But dont worry ;) Hope u all enjoyed!