Chapter 7 - Packing

Parisas POV:

Me, Mikey and Charlie had finished packing and were waiting outside the room, but Betsy hadn't. "Parisa! Help!" I rolled my eyes and the boys laughed. I walked back in the room to see Bets trying to do her suitcase up, I giggled and went to help her. "How much stuff did you pack?"

"Not that much!" I raised my eyebrows at her, "OK maybe quite a bit..." We laughed just as we closed it, we fell over and breathed heavily, "jeez. Im exhausted!"

"Well maybe you should pack less!"

"Im a girl! You should know!" We burst into hysterics and the boys walked in and laughed at us. "Come on girls, we gotta go!" Mikey chuckled, "OK, OK, we're coming!" We followed them outside to the taxi and put our stuff in the boot.

Charlies POV:

We were in the taxi driving to meet Louis, we woke up pretty early and the drive was quite long. Mikey was looking out the widow, Betsy was asleep and Parisa had her head rested on my shoulder asleep. Even though the girls were really energetic this morning, the car journey had knocked them out. I looked down at Parisa peacefully sleeping, I smiled and leaned my head gently on top of her head and closed my eyes.

Sorry its short!