Chapter 32 - Problems

Parisas POV: yay!!!!

I opened my eyes, I looked around to see I was in hospital. Why am I in hospital? A figure stood above me, where did Charlie go? "Hello, Miss Tarjomani. You've been in an accident and you've been in a coma for three weeks. But your fine now and in good hands." I went to reply, but I couldn't. I tried and tried to speak, but no sound came out. I tried to move, but it sent agonizing pain through me. I couldn't move either. The doctor had already left tough.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor came back in and checked me. He asked me a question, but I couldn't answer. He looked at me oddly and checked me over again. He stared worried at his clipboard. Whats wrong? I tried to asked but made a small noise only air coming out of my mouth. "Excuse me a second." He said waking out again. Whats wrong! Has something gone wrong!? Calm down Parisa, just calm.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Again, the doctor came back in with a nurse. He told me to speak, obviously no noise came out. The doctor and nurse conferred and turned back to me. "Im afraid to say, your voice box has been damaged. If it dosn't repair itself you'll have to have surgery." No! No! I cant! I went to stand up, but excruciating pain filled me and I fell back onto the bed. The doctor and nurse, rushed to my aid and checked me. "Oh dear." Was all the doctor said.

Dun dun dun! Is Parisa OK?