Chapter 64 - Talks

Parisas POV:

I walked downstairs to Charlie and sat down next to him. "They're both in a sate." I sighed, he grunted and stood up, "ill go see Mikey, try to calm him down. You go see Bets." I nodded he pecked me on the lips. We went upstairs and we reached Mikeys door. "Wish me luck." He chuckled as he opened the door and stepped inside, then shut it behind him. I made my way down the corridor to Betsys room and knocked the door. No reply. I knocked again. Faint sobbing was coming from inside. I opened the door and saw Betsy curled up under the bed covers. I smiled slightly and jumped on top of her. I heard her scream and then laugh lightly. "BB. Talk to me please." She came out from under the covers and weakly smiled at me. I pulled her into a hug and we just stayed like that in a comfortable silence.

Betsys POV:

"Betsy." Parisa said breaking the silence. "Yeah." I replied quietly. "You need to tell Mikey." I sighed, "tell him what? Im a cheat! Im pregnant and it probably isn't yours!" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Talk to him. Tell him. Work something out. Set terms." I thought for a moment and nodded. "OK. I will, thanks P." She just smiled one of her reassuring smiles. I stood up and walked to Mikeys room. I knocked the door and Charlie said come in. I stepped inside and looked at Mikey then Charlie. "Can I speak to Mikey alone? Please." Charlie nodded and made is way out, shutting the door. "What do you want to 'speak' about?"

"Why I broke up with you. Im gonna tell you. You'll hate me, but you need to know."

"OK then. Spill."

"Im.... preg....pregnant." His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Thats amazing!" He stood up and went to hug me but I pushed him away. He looked at me confused. "But.... it....might.... might...."

"But what?"

"It.... might....not.... be....be....yours."

"Wait! What!?"