Chapter 46 - I Like You Like That

Charlies POV:

Last night was amazing! Like Woah shes sexy. Parisa was in my arms snuggled into my chest, our nude bodies pressed up against each other. I started to play with her hair, smiling down at her. She stirred and wiggled about before her eyes opened. She grinned at me and pecked me on the lips before lying on top of me. I smirked at her and said, "morning beautiful." She smiled and replied, "morning handsome." She pulled the covers away and hopped out of bed, she grabbed one of my shirts and put it on, as it was too big it covered her bum and private area. Then she put on some pants. I chuckled and she jumped on top of me, "come on get up!" I huffed, "why cant we just stay here?" She messed up my hair even more and said, "because." I sighed and climbed out, I put some boxers on and was about to put a dressing gown on when Parisa said, "um no." And threw it away, "I like you like that." I smirked, "what topless?" She blushed slightly and nodded. She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

Parisas POV:

We got ourselves some breakfast, then went into the lounge to eat it. I sat on his lap, making it hard for him to eat. So he put it down and grabbed my bowl and put it down, then started to tickle me! "Charlie stop! Charlie!" He laughed and carried on before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back whilst laughing he threw me back on the sofa and tickled me again, "I cant breathe! Charlie!" He stopped and I sat there breathing heavily and laughing. He laughed aswell and kissed me, I smiled and pushed him away.

Charisa! Charisa! Charisa! Anyway hope you enjoyed!