Chapter 76 - Happy Families

Charlies POV:

Everything was going amazing. Mikey and Betsy have had their baby Jack and me and Parisa have Amber. The babies were all the youngsters talked about. Every post or tweet was "there so cute",
"I want to meet them",
"best families ever!"
It was great how everyone found it so awesome! Parisa was sat on the sofa cuddling Amber. I smiled a warm smile, it was the best sight. I came and sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. I stroked Ambers head and Parisa looked at me and smiled. "Hello Mr George." She giggled slightly, she was so cute. "Iv'e been expecting you..." She carried on making us both laugh, then I heard that little baby giggle. Happy, I looked down at the smiling Amber and she smiled at me. "She's beautiful." I said looking at Amber still smiling. "Yeah, she is." Parisa said back, leaning her head on my chest, still holding Amber. "I love you." I smirked, stroking her hair, "I love you more." She chimed back.

Mikeys POV:

I was making funny faces at Jack, while Betsy got us some drinks. After a few minutes she came in and placed our drinks on the table. I sat on the sofa and Betsy picked up Jack and sat next to me. "He's handsome like you. And he has your amazing blue eyes." Betsy smiled. "He has your incredible smile and cute little nose." I said holding Betsys hand and sticking my tongue out at Jack. "I think he may be a bit of and idiot like you too." I laughed, "oh thanks. Love you too." She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I love you really." I chuckled. "I know."