Chapter 10 - I Kissed Mikey

Parisas POV:

I ran. I kept running. I ran so Mikey wouldn't find me. I still cant believe I did that! I like someone else aswell! Argh! I kept on running till I whacked into someones muscular body, I fell to the ground and the gorgeous Charlie was stood above me. "P im sooooooooo sorry I didn't see you!" He help me up and I giggled, "watch it next time Mr George!" He chuckled then my humor soon disappeared as I remembered what I did. "P?" I stared up into his bright brown eyes and through myself at him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. I soon felt his strong arms wrap around me and the warmth of his body. I started to cry and burried my face into his chest, he held onto me comforting me. "Calm down P, calm down." I pulled away and yelled, "I cant calm down! Why did I do it!" He seemed confused and asked worried but calm, "whats happened?" I stared at him and quickly replied, "ikissedmikey!"

"Woah, hold your horses! Slower."

"Ikissedmikey!"

"P slow down, you did what?"

"I...Ki...kissed....Mikey." He stared down at me, I could tell he was hurt but he tried to cover it up, he weakly smiled and said, "oh P..." quickly pulling me back into the comfort of his arms. I carried on crying into his chest, but he stayed there with me never loosening his grip. Soon I stopped just sobbed. I looked up at him and said, "Chuggs, I dont like Mikey, but he told me he likes me and Betsy. I didn't know why I did it... I like someone else aswell." He smiled at me and replied, "dont worry. This dosn't change anything OK?" I nodded and he grinned. "Come on, lets go back I think I need to change my top." He laughed, I looked to see his shirt tear stained. "Oh...sorry."

"Dont worry." I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the apartment.

Charlies POV:

I was upset that she kissed Mikey, but when she said she likes someone else, hope started growing inside me that maybe, just maybe it was me. But Parisa said Mikey also likes Betsy, how is she going to react? We'll have to sort this out after judges houses.

Oooooooo! Does Parisa like Charlie or not? How is Betsy going to react? Its all hotting up! Hope u enjoyed this chapter!