Chapter 44 - Metsy Date

Guys this will be one of the longest chapters so far! Enjoy!

Betsys POV:

Its around 6:30 and Parisa is helping me get ready for my first date with Mikey. Im having dajavoo, its like when she was helping me getting ready last time, but im not gonna shout at her this time. She was curling my hair and we were having a conversation. "I cant believe we're all dating!" I squealed excitedly, Parisa laughed, "I know right! Crazy!"

"You and Charlie are a cute couple."

"Aw thanks, so are you and Mikey." We both smiled and then a thought came to my mind, "hey P?" She finished curling my hair then replied, "yeah?"

"Have you and Charlie actually gone on a date yet?" She thought for a moment then said, "no not yet."

"Maybe you could on your first date tonight aswell?" She stayed silent in deep thought, then a smirk appeared on her face. "Thats a great idea Bets! Ill go tell him!" And she rushed off out of the room.

Charlies POV:

Parisa burst into my room and stood there catching her breath. "Chuggs!"

"What?"

"You know we haven't been on a date yet?"

"Yeah?"

"Well maybe..... we could go tonight?" She looked at me with her incredibly cute face, her hands behind her back eagerly waiting for my reply. "Yeah! Lets do it! Ill get ready!" She squealed in excitement and ran up to me and gave me a tight hug and rushed back out. She is so pretty and cute.

Mikey:

It was like 7:30 and Betsy came downstairs finally, she looked amazing! I stared at her, "do I look OK?" I just stared more, "ok dosn't begin to cover it." She giggled and blushed. We linked arms and then Charlie came down, "you guys going out too?" He nodded, "yep! You guys look great by the way."

"Thanks Chuggs." Me and Betsy replied in unison causing us all to laugh.

Parisas POV:

I walked downstairs to see Mikey and Betsys arms linked together, I smiled at their cuteness. Then I looked at Charlie, he stared at me his mouth wide open. "Wow." Was all he said as I stood infront of him I grinned and chuckled. "Do I look OK?" He smirked, "You look incredible." I pecked him on the lips and he took my hand.

Charlies POV:

Parisa looked so amazing! She looked so gorgeous! Mikey laughed and said, "why do all girls ask do I look OK?"

"Because we wanna look our best!" Betsy replied hitting his arm. We all laughed and went on our way to our first dates.

At the restaurant

Betsys POV:

We entered the restaurant and a waiter took us to our seats. Mikey handed me a menu and said, "what do you fancy?" I opened it and scanned it quickly, "not sure." After a few minutes we decided and ordered our food. The whole time we ate our eyes were locked together, he looked so handsome sat infront of me. Suddenly he chuckled and I raised my eyebrows, he picked up a napkin and giggled, "you have a little something there." And wiped my mouth with the napkin. I laughed quietly and thanked him, "why thank you Mr Bromley."

"No problemo my lady." We laughed and carried on eating and chatting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We ordered desert and sat in a comfortable silence when Mikey pulled his phone out. "We should take some pics and selfies."

"Yeah! Say something like first date!"

"But we haven't told them we're dating?"

"Then lets tell em!" We laughed and he nodded. We took some selfies and he took some photos of me and I took some of him. We posted the best selfie telling the youngsters about us and they loved it! Our feeds went mental! We talked more and laughed more until we payed the bill and left the restaurant.

Mikeys POV:

We walked down the street, arm in arm smiling massively. "I love you Mikey." Betsy suddenly said, I stopped walking and turned to face her, "I love you too Betsy." We both grinned and moved closer together until I felt her soft lips on mine and we kissed under the moonlight and stars. This was the best night ever. "Hey wanna go to the cinema?" She smiled, "sure." And we walked down towards the cinema.