Chapter 12 - Your A Great Friend

A/n Just wanna say thx 4 the ideas! The people who gave ideas are at the top so go follow!!! @timetobeaunicorn @Hollyberry2014  disneypixie333 Anyway back 2 the story!

Betsys POV:

I pulled Charlie into a tight hug, he was crying and I didn't know what to do Charlie hardly ever cries. "Chuggs whats wrong? Calm down." I soothed, he stared up at me and choked out, "she doesn't like me... the love of my life dosn't like me." He started crying more after he said it, I just hugged him tighter. "Who is the love of your life?"

"P...Parisa." I knew it! I knew he liked her! But I'm sure she likes him? Oh dear. "Charlie....I...you no what?" He looked up at me and sniffed, "what?" I smiled, "I'll talk to her... because im sure she actually does like you." He sat up and wiped away his tears and finally said, "but she said tha-" I quickly cut him off, "I'm gonna talk to her OK... now stop crying like a little baby." He laughed and said, "well I am the youngest!" I giggled and he kissed my cheek and said, "thanks for being here for me Bets. Your a great friend."

"Anytime, anytime and I try my best." He laughed and I stood up, "now I'm gonna go talk to Miss Tarjomani." He smiled and I walked away to go find Parisa.

Charlies POV:

Im Lucky to have friends like Betsy, she's always there for me. But if Parisa does actually like me then why did she say she didn't? I dont know... everythings so complicated. (Why am I using complicated to describe what the situations are like?)

Mikeys POV:

I sat there glaring out at the sea. My emotions all over the place, a fresh bruise on my right cheek where Charlie punched me. I dont know who I love, Betsy, Parisa.... I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar voice. "Mikey? Are you OK mate?" I looked over my shoulder to see Jake (Sims) standing behind me. "Yeah...yeah...im fine." He crouched down beside me and stared out at the ocean with me. The sound of the waves lapping against the sand as we sat in silence. "Louis will be here soon." I just nodded. "Mikey, I know we only met at the dreaded six chair challenge...." he said exaggerating the dreaded, "but I know theres something wrong. If you ever need to talk I'm all ears... and dont think I haven't noticed the bruise." I looked at him and weakly smiled, "thanks Jake. And the bruise is nothing." He smiled back, "no problem. And sure." He patted me on the back and walked away back towards the apartments.

Did you like it? I will be using the appreciated ideas but when is the question???? Give it a vote if you enjoyed and comment what you think! Again thx for the ideas! Peace!