Chapter 53 - Its Ok

Charlies POV:

Once I saw Betsy in hysterics, I rushed to Mikey. I found him in the kitchen and ran up to him. I grabbed him by the collar, "what did you do!! What!!!" He pushed me off in anger and yelled, "I didn't do anything!! She broke up with me! Me!" I glared at him and shouted back, "then while is she in hysterics!!! Crying her eyes out! Huh! Why!?" He stormed up to me, when Parisa came charging in. "Stop!" Se held Mikey back and he gave up trying to get to me. "Whats happened?"

"She broke up with me!!"

"What! Why?"

"I dont know!" She quickly ran outside.

Parisas POV:

I ran outside and went to Betsys side. I pulled her into a tight hug, whilst she cried hysterically. "Bets calm down. Shh. Its OK." I soothed stroking her hair. "Its not OK! Its not!" She whined, she burried her head into my shoulder and just cried. My arms wrapped around her, her arms wrapped around me.

After what seemed like forever she stopped crying, just sobbed. I cradled her in my arms as she mumbled stuff I couldn't hear.

Betsys POV:

I stayed wrapped in Parisas arms, I felt warm and safe. She stroked my hair and kissed my head. I stared up at her and stuttered, "s...s...sorry." She giggled at me and said, "dont be." I put my head back on her shoulder and weakly smiled to myself. She always makes me feel better.

Hope you enjoyed! Some Petsy for you all! Why did Betsy break up with Mikey? Comment your ideas!