Chapter 62 - Whats Happened?

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating but ive been in Paris! Im back now so heres the next chapter!

Betsys POV:

I sat there in hysterics. Ive ruined everything! He hates me and just told me it was over for good! Charlie rushed in and stared at me, then rushed over and hugged me. I cried into his chest as he held me tightly. Then Parisa ran in, she stared at Charlie and Charlie eyed me, she nodded and ran upstairs. Its weird how they understand each other so well. I carried on crying into Charlies chest as he comforted me.

Parisas POV:

I legged it upstairs and barged into Mikeys room. He was sat on his bed crying and glared up at me. "What have you done?" I asked in a worried, angry tone. "Finished it. Were over! She wont tell me why she broke up with me! She just dumped me and wont even tell me! She never really loved me! Did she?!" He yelled. "She did love you! She still does! She loves you Mikey! And if you cant see that then your living in a different world! Shes only doing it to protect you and herself! You cant just end it forever because she wont say!" He stared at me, he didn't say a word. Then muttered, "Do you know?"

"Know what?"

"Why she dumped me?"

"..... um.... yes."

"Then tell me!"

"No."

"Tell me!" He hissed standing up. "I said no." I replied sternly. "Why did she tell you! Why not me!"

"Because she trusts me! I wont lose it and get angry! If she told you... then...then it would be worse than now." I quickly left his room and sighed heavily. She needs to tell him.