Chapter 16 - Whats The Situation?

Betsys POV:

Whilst I was packing I got a knock at the door, "come in." Mikey stepped in and smiled at me, I smiled back. "Um, I wanna talk to everyone so if you could get the others with me?" I nodded and followed him. We all gathered in Mikeys bedroom and sat in silence for a while. "So, whats this meeting thing about?" Charlie asked. "About the situation." Mikey replied looking at us all. "What situation? There is no situation!" Parsia said sounding worried, Mikey just sighed. "Look, after everything that happened, the kiss, the punch up, what we're all feeling at the moment." There was silence again. "Mikeys right. After all the commotion I think we should all go down stairs and let lose. Put everything behind us and enjoy ourselves before we move into the house." I spoke looking at everyone, then Parsia smiled. "Your right. Lets go have fun!" We all cheered and ran downstairs.

Parisas POV:

We played a few games, chased each other round the house, tried to bake a cake and I ended up burning myself and Charlie cracked an egg over Mikeys head and we made an absolute mess... lets just say it didn't end well. After all of that we were all exhausted and decided to watch a film. I love living with these guys it's like a non stop party!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Half way through the film Betsy fell asleep, her head rested on my shoulder and Mikey had dozed off aswell. Leaving me and Charlie. Normally I wouldn't mind, I'd be happy, but after what I told him I felt uncomfortable. When I actually really like him, lying to him just hurts inside. I just watched the film trying not to look at Charlie.

Im gonna publish a lot more chapters today coz im in a writing mood!!!! :)