Chapter 77 - Something Bad

Charlies POV:

Today we were having a break. You're probably wondering what I mean. Well our parents had Amber and Jack to give us a break and have some time alone. Me and Parisa were in her room, cuddled on her bed watching loads of movies. Mikey and Betsy were downstairs watching TV.

Mikeys POV:

Me and Betsy were snuggled up on the sofa watching TV, I decided I would make us some dinner. "Babe I'm gonna make us some dinner. You stay here." She smiled and nodded. I wandered into the kitchen and looked around, what should I make? Maybe I should just cook a pizza or something? Yeah I'll do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I finished cooking the pizza and some chips and bought it into the lounge. I lit a candle instead of keeping the lights on, then me and Betsy tucked in and talked. Everything was going fine...

Narrators POV:

Well that's what everyone thought... Mikey and Betsy went to bed and Parisa and Charlie had fallen asleep. After a while the house was completely silent and peaceful. Not for long. See, Mikey had done something wrong. He had left a candle burning on the side table under a lamp. The lamp eventually caught fire. The fire spreaded and grew. Smoke was filling the room, the fire making it's way to the kitchen. Soon it reached the kitchen and an almighty explosion happened. Mikey shot up in bed, he looked down at Betsy who hadn't heard a thing. He rushed downstairs. His eyes widened.

Mikeys POV:

The kitchen was on fire, smoke everywhere. The lounge was alight. I started to cough, the fire alarm blared out and another explosion happened. I quickly ran in Charlie and Parisa's room, they were all ready awake. "THERE'S A FIRE! WE NEED TO GET OUT!" I yelled as they jumped out of bed. We ran downstairs, hardly anywhere was safe. I kicked the door open and we scrambled out coughing lightly.

Charlies POV:

We stood there breathing heavily, then Parisa looked around then shouted, "Where's Betsy!?" Mikey stared at her, his eyes widened. "She's still inside!" Tears fell from his eyes, "I left her! I forgot she was asleep still!" He cried falling to his knees. Parisa looked at him then at me. Suddenly she ran for the door. "P! STOP!" I shouted grabbing her hand. "I need to find her!" She screamed pulling her hand away and rushing for the door. "I can't lose you! Not again!" She turned back at me and weakly smiled, "you wont." She said before running inside, "Parisa!" I yelled running after her, but some debris fell in front of the door. I flew backwards. The doorway was blocked. I couldn't get in, Parisa couldn't get out. I started to cry hysterically.

Dun, dun, dun! What's gonna happen? Will Parisa and Betsy be OK? Sorry it took me forever to update, I've been really busy.