Chapter 3 Betsys POV

It was the next day, I woke up rather early and quietly got out of bed. I looked at Parisa and Charlie sleeping then Mikey, he seemed peaceful and calm. Charlie was kinda cute but Mikey was cute, I would never tell him that though. I think I like Mikey, because I enjoy his company and he is rather handsome, his smile makes me smile. But none of us would risk telling anyone if we had feelings for anyone, as we are all to afraid to ruin our friendship. Suddenly, Mikeys eyes just opened and he was awake, he sat up and yawned then smiled at Parisa, then looked at me and smiled a bigger smile. I think Mikey likes Parisa, but I like him and he doesn't like me. "Good sleep?" His northern voice broke me away from my thoughts, "yeah I guess." He got up and threw on a dressing gown and grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom locking the door.

A minute or so later, Charlie woke up and warmly smiled at Parisa who was laying motionless in her bed. He stared at her for a few seconds then got up and greeted me, "morning Bets." He opened his suitcase and pulled out a vest and some skinny jeans, "morning." I replied, as I sat on the end of Parisas bed still in my Pjs. I watched Parisa sleep as Charlie got dressed, when he finished getting changed Mikey came out of the bathroom dressed in a red top and black shorts with a bandana tied tightly round his head. "She still asleep?" He kind of laughed, "yep!" Charlie replied, then Mikey went towards the door, "me and Charlie are going to get breakfast, you can come down when your ready." Charlie had already left and Mikey was starting to close the door, "OK" I called after him, he smiled as the door shut. I looked down as Parisa started to stir then her eyes opened, "morning sleepy." I giggled she moaned and turned away from me. "The boys have gone for breakfast, we better get ready." She turned back round, "I suppose." She smiled at me and I smiled back, she jumped out of bed and grabbed some clothes out of her suitcase and I went into the bathroom.

Parisa was waiting for me outside the hotel room, I came out and she said "finally!" "Ha ha ha!" I said sarcastically whilst punching her arm. "Come on lets go find them." We linked arms and skipped off to find the boys, laughing at how coupley we looked.