Chapter 28 - Waiting

Mikeys POV:

We were all sat around waiting. Charlie wasn't speaking, Betsy was silently crying, her head rested on my shoulder. The others depressed. Finally after about 40 minutes of waiting a doctor came up to us. "Are you all here for Miss's Tarjomani?" We all nodded, Charlie instantly stood up. "Well, she's just come out of surgery and everything seems to be OK. But she is a coma and might not wake up for another three weeks." Charlie started to cry again and Betsy cried even more. "Guys, calm down its OK. He said only three weeks then she'll wake up, right?" Ben said calming them both down. But the doctor didn't reply to Bens question. "Can I talk to you Doc, alone?" The doctor nodded and Ben went off with him.

Bens POV:

I stood with the doctor and asked, "she will wake up right?" He sighed and replied, "the thing is Sir. She might not ever wake up." What! She has to wake up! Everyone loves Parsia and would be devastated if she... you know. "im sorry." The doctor said and walked off. I'm not gonna tell Charlie or Betsy for good reasons. I'll tell Mikey and the others.

I know I'm probably breaking some people's hearts! Updating again today as I love writing this book!