Chapter 82 - Alive Or Not?

Charlies POV:

I was sat in a chair, waiting for any news. They had to be OK, they had to. It had been about 3 hours since we arrived, when suddenly some nurses and a doctor came walking down the hallway with a bed. As they past I saw Parisa laying on it, I shot up and ran towards her. "Parisa!" I called, Mikey grabbed my arm and shook his head. "Just wait a minute mate OK." I nodded. The doctor them came out and said, "you here for Parisa Tarjomani?" We nodded. He smiled, "you can go in." I rushed in just as the nurses left. "She's sleeping." One of them said to me, "try not to disturb her." I saw her laid still on her bed, her eyes shut. I slowly sat down beside her and took her hand in mine. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and so did the whole of her right arm. Her hands were also bandaged, one of the mask things covering her mouth. I felt tears, but I kept them in. She was alive and thats all that matters.

Mikeys POV:

After a while I decided to leave Charlie with Parisa for a while. I stepped outside and pulled out my phone, I text my dad asking how long till they got here. I had phoned them all whilst we were waiting. After that I stopped the nurse who was going to Parisas room. "Excuse me. Do you know anything about Betsy-Blue English?" The nurse smiled sympathetically. That wasn't a good sign. "She had serious burns. She had inhaled a large quantity of smoke. She needed surgery. She should be out in an hour." She said before entering Parisas room. Thats when I broke down in tears. She has to be OK......