Chapter 4 Mikeys POV

Me and Charlie were sat down eating pancakes, having a laugh. Finally, the girls arrived there arms linked together, laughing. They actually looked like a couple. I looked at Charlie and he grinned, then turned his attention to Parisa, as usual... He likes her, he doesn't ever need to say you can tell. I glanced at Betsy and smiled to myself then glanced at Parisa and sort of smiled, do I like them? No! I shook the thoughts from my head, as they arrived sitting down. "Hey!" Parisa said very joyfully, "hi ya!" Betsy also said joyously. "Whats got you two so happy?" Charlie asked confused, "you!" Parisa said all flirty, she smirked at Charlie and her and Betsy burst into hysterics. "Joking chuggster!" She giggled, he weakly smiled. He definitely likes her!

After all of us ate breakfast, we had to get ready for bootcamp! Woo! I am really excited, but a tad bit nervous. We were in bootcamp 3, so we had to wait till bootcamp 1 and 2 had been, which was kinda bad, as I would get more nervous while waiting. But the other guys are going through the same thing too. We had a few hours to chill so we decided to practise 9 to 5. We went up to the room and Charlie grabbed his guitar and we sat in a circle ready to sing.

Afterwards we changed again, dont ask why and got into a taxi. We greeted the other contestants and sat down waiting for someone to tell us what was going to happen.