Chapter 15

Skipping to when they go home after they get through.

Charlies POV:

I still cant believe we got through! We're through to the live shows! Now we're on the plane back to England to get ready to move into the X Factor House. But I'm worried about everything that happened at Judges houses. The Mikey situation, my situation... Parisa... Betsy caught in the middle. Im still very upset and might I say angry. She knows I like her otherwise she wouldn't of said she didn't. And according to Betsy she likes me, but she obviously dosn't as she hasn't said anything! I was drawn out of my thoughts by Betsy nudging me. "You OK?" I nodded and turned to look out of the window.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mikeys POV:

We touched down and went home to pack our stuff so we could move into the house. None of us talked until we got home. We talked to our parents and stuff for ages until we were left to pack alone. We walked upstairs in silence and all went to our individual rooms. I was hoping everything would blow over, like we cant go to the lives in a hump with each other. I'm upset with Parisa, I need to tell Betsy about my feelings still, Charlie seems upset with Parsia, Betsy looks worried, Parsia looks really down. Something needs to be done.

Hi! Hope u enjoyed! Remember the next few chapters are gonna be build ups! So they will be quite short!