Chapter 37 - Going Home

Weeks later.

Mikeys POV:

Parsia was coming home today. She can now speak and sing, she can also walk but needs assistance which she also insists she dosn't need. Everyone was back at the X Factor house getting it ready for her arrival. I was sat outside waiting reading a magazine sat with Zahra and their dad. None of us really liked hospitals after Sophia, especially Parsia but she covered it up well. Betsy was helping Parsia pack up and change.

Betsys POV:

Im so excited Parisas coming home!!!! I was packing her stuff up, while she sat on the bed. "Your coming home! Your coming home!" I sang, she laughed at me and sang back, "and your annoying me!" We both burst out laughing and I zipped up her bag and put it over my shoulder. "Right my scandalous ducking G, lets get you out of here!"

"Yay!" I pulled her up and she yanked her arm away from my grip. "I dont need assistance." She stepped forward and stumbled backwards I caught her and lifted her back up. "Really?" She laughed and replied, "fine I need assistance."

Parisas POV:

I linked my arm with Betsy and we left the room to meet Mikey, my sister and dad. They all immediately hugged me and said stuff to me. We took the lift downstairs and signed me out, then we were out!!!! Yes! I hate hospitals! The minute we stepped out loads of youngsters were waiting cheering, security gaurds holding them back. I smiled and waved as we got into a taxi. We weren't going to stay at the x factor house, because we pulled out of the competition but would be staying there tonight. Also Simon gave us a sneaky record deal, but dont tell anyone. ;)

Charlies POV:

We were all anxiously waiting for Parisa to come. I couldn't wait to see her again.

Yay she's out! By the way my fave contestants will still be in it even though they pulled out!!! But guys there's loads more drama to come!!!!! Ive used two out of the three ideas suggested by the way so thank u for the Lauren thing and idea about some sort of accident! Peace!