Chapter 17 - The X Factor House

Parisas POV:

Today we moved into the X Factor house! We said bye to all our parents and jumped into a taxi ready to go. After yesterday we are all fine and were talking the entire journey, but me and Charlie still aren't right. I think he is still hurt but is trying not to show it, why did I say I didn't like him! I know he has these feelings for me because Mikey accidentally told me when Charlie supposedly told him he did.

Finally we arrived and we stepped into the house. It was awesome. We got shown to our rooms, me and Bets are sharing with Blonde Electra, then we met all the other people in the other categories. Everyone chatted for what seemed like forever until we had to go to a meeting.

After meeting

Charlies POV:

The meeting was basically so we knew the rules of the house and what times we needed to go to rehearsal and stuff, pretty boring right?

----------------------------------------------------------------

We were back at the house and I decided to go to my room, on the way however I bumped into someone and knocked them to the ground. I quickly helped them up to see a pretty face looking at me. "Im so sorry!" She giggled, "its OK. Your Charlie right? From only the young?"

"Yeah, your...."

"Lauren."