Chapter 67 - Who's The Dad?

Weeks later

Betsys POV:

Ive decided I want to find out who the dad is now. I was gonna wait till I gave birth, but I couldn't handle it. Me and Parisa both have a baby bump but hers is bigger. I was going to the hospital with Parisa and Charlie, Mikey didn't want to go. Once we arrived we sat in the waiting room until my name was called. "Miss English?" I smiled and stood up, "P can you come with me?" She nodded and followed me in leaving Charlie alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of room trying to hide my emotions, Parsia smiling next to me. "How'd it go?" Charlie asked standing up, I whispered in his ear and he gave me a hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to the house and Mikey came down the stairs, we all walked into the lounge. "So...." Mikey said taking a seat. Parisa and Charlie sat down as well. I sighed heavily staying stood up. "Im absolutely delighted to day it isn't Casey's!"

"Wait what!?"

"Mikey! Its yours! Your the dad!"

Mikeys POV:

I massive smile spread across my face, I felt like screaming and jumping around in joy! I ran up to Betsy and picked her up and span her around. "Omg! I'm buzzing!" I yelled, they all laughed at me. "I love you Betsy-Blue." I suddenly said out of nowhere, "I love you too Mr Bromley." I smirked and kissed her, the other two cheered and went awww. "I'm guessing were back together?" I grinned, she nodded, "totally." And we kissed again.

Hello peeps! Wooooooooo Metsy are back together! The kids Mikeys! Comment what should happen next!