Chapter 41 - Its Over

Betsys POV:

I sat there waiting, then I saw James enter the cafe. He came up to me and I weakly smiled at him, he sat down and smiled back then sighed. "Its over." I stared blankly at him, "what?" He ran his hand through his hair, "we're over, finished." I glared at him and I felt myself welling up. "Your dumping me?" I choked out. He nodded, "ive been cheating on you. Sorry. We're done." He stood up and left the cafe not making eye contact with me again and he left just as quickly as he came.

He just dumped me. He was cheating on me. He said it like it was nothing, I bet he didn't even mean that sorry. I grabbed my coat and rushed out, I couldn't go home as the others would have left to the studio by now. And the studio is way too far to walk. Maybe I should just take a walk to clear my head, I hadn't even noticed I was crying until now but I didn't bother to wipe the tears away. I just needed to let it out.

Mikeys POV:

Parsia was pacing up and down the lounge, Charlie sat on the sofa. "P calm down." I said standing beside her, "she yelled at me and stormed out to go meet James and he probably dumped her! She thinks we're at the studio so she wont come home!" She hissed collapsing on the sofa. "Sorry Mike." She sighed, "its OK. Im sure she's fine and James probably hasn't dumped her." I gave her a hug and then an idea popped into my head. "Ill go look for her, you two stay here." They looked at each then nodded, "OK see you later."