Chapter 6 - We Made It!

Parisas POV:

We started to sing, we were all giving it our all. I looked at Charlie and he smiled at me, then I looked at Mikey and he smiled at me. Once the song finished we all hugged and stood anxiously waiting for Louis decision, he said some good things then said, "but I can only pick acts I truly believe in." The second he said in Mike went down on his knees, in like a spider man position. "Your definitely in m top 6!" Omg we did it! Betsy screamed and Charlie jumped into the air I covered my mouth and ran into Charlie hugging him. Mikey shouted and threw his hat into the crowd, everyone was cheering our name! We hugged again, but know we had to take someones seat.

Charlies POV:

Who's place would we take? The crowd were screaming and we stood their waiting. He better not choose overload because we are good friends. "The seat you will take is.... Overload." Omg! Parisa and Mikey fell to the ground and Betsy put her hands over her mouth gasping, Parisa got up and hugged Betsy. We went over to them, the crowd yelling and crying with anger with Louis decision. "Were sorry."

"Dont be... but were not going without a fight!" We hugged them then Jordi says to Louis, "were not leaving without a fight! We'll do anything!"

Betsys POV:

All of a sudden there was a sing off between the new girl band, POW POW girls and overload! This was the most intense thing ever!

Mikeys POV:

After the sing off Louis chose the new girl band. I never want to do that again! I feel quite faint, I shook my head and without realising took Parisas hand, she smiled and then I quickly let go and hit into Betsy, "sorry." She just smiled at me and I smiled back. Oh jeez I like them, I like both of them.