The watcher ( side chapter)

Inspired by a comment left by Captain-Felix

Kurama POV

It's been quite some time since I've been locked up inside this boy ....... Naruto is his name and I must say he is a interesting one. First off I can't truly pull myself to hate him why you may ask well it's a multitude of reasons for one he's never talked bad or thought negatively about me I would know immediately as I can feel his thoughts and emotion as well as see the world through his eyes, from the moment I was sealed within him he his first thoughts after his parents died was welcome home kurama. No he didn't talk to me outright that was his thoughts , needless to say I was shocked was an understatement not only did this newborn child think intelligently he knew my true name. Eventually I would find out through his thoughts and conversations with jiraiya that he was reincarnated into this world from a different one but what more intriguing is this is his original world before even that one he is the sentient embodiment of ashura who is technically my older brother as he was also a son of the sage. Ashura was a interesting one as he had dads personality and spirit he looked at us tailed beasts as equals and not tools, which makes sense now knowing this was also the first hokages thoughts on us.

To think the spirit of old man hagoromo still lives on brings a tinge of hope to my long hardened heart. What confuses me though is how did the world his spirit spent time in have the story of Naruto uzumaki in the form they did honestly I believe even old man hagoromo wouldn't be able to answer that mystery.

This Naruto amuses me to no end in his antics and overall wild life for example the time he used transformation jutsu to turn the toad chief to appear like me even down to the most minor detail. But nothing matched his flirting the boy has natural talent just being himself I've watched countless mortals swoon for him.

I've definitely grown to like him but I won't ever let anyone know, in his mind he often commentates for me he's has tried to communicate with me in hundreds of ways but it's always failed. As much of a genius the brat may be he doesn't know the most basic thing for a jinchuriki the process to enter ones own mindscape.  Im  soon gonna forcefully drag him here  so he can get the hang of it himself after all I'm probably the one who knows it the most nothing I do is going to intimidate him or turn him away from thinking so fondly of me. I mean how couldn't he I'm practically his best friend and brother in his heart, let alone how can I intimidate someone who seen me get knocked out by a little girl before, after seeing that seen myself I dread the day himawari is born if she's born ...... ah hell lord knows that Haku is going to get hinata to be in the harem. I just pray that I don't ever feel that child's wrath.

I wonder what will happen that differs from the manga series of his world after all many many things differ as is for example look at me I have no desire to take him over let alone break free I only give malevolent intent in the chakra to him because it's to help strengthen him against his own malice but honestly at this rate I can genuinely see him meeting his inner darkness and seducing it.

Hell at this rate  if he actively tried I doubt the kaze kage brat would decline sexual advancements from this sunshine blond and his godly charisma and lethal levels of natural seduction I pray he doesn't try to seduce me in the future because I'm not positive  I wouldn't fall for him, if he's just his usual self toward me I'm well aware he could steal my heart if he tried this power of his is the strongest most unstoppable power I've ever learned of it's unimaginable. I'm sure he could seduce even the most intense of enemies from  the snake freak to the bastard madara, surely those space fairing ototsuki would fall victim as well. It's a miracle that it was Naruto with this innate ability if someone else literally Anyone less had even half of this power reality itself would be in jeopardy.

What the hell am I to do with such a host