Leaving the leaf, and hakus mission

Naruto POV

I will admit I was hesitant about tayuya living with me because I didn't fully trust her so I had a clone henged as a nat ( micro fly) follow her at all times and I'll admit I was surprised that she was actually quite sexy

Hell I didn't have to spy on her to find that out she would often lounge around in her under wearuch to Hakus ire as he deemed it as her trying to seduce me which she would laugh off. It culminated in him lecturing her inside a ice prison for hours, when they came out she had the fear of god placed in her as she now held absolute reverence toward Haku even referring to him as sama . In other words my boyfriend just asserted himself as the alpha, which is sorta funny because I don't think she even held any romantic interest in me to begin with. Also since the incident she gets anxious around Ice and gets a spaced out look of fear when ever it's to cold

I decided to ask kakashi to train me privately in his most advanced jutsus in my element which would include the chidori. He agreed to teach me everything but the raikiri as he stated he needed atleast one jutsu that only he could do, he then stated he would teach me it in the future and maybe even sasuke if things turn out ok because he plans on making even further jutsu. In return I told him the secrets of the sharingan including helping him learn and control his mangekyo I also explained to him a theory that was left behind by madara uchiha before his "death " how he believed that even without the eternal mangekyo sharingan he believed something like senjus dna could prevent the decay of the eyes from use of mangekyo, due to its self regenerative capabilities this would also likely mean it be more effective with uzumaki dna as well as they have a far superior healing than the senju. So I asked if he would be interested in trying that out to prevent him from going blind from its usage. So we had informed tsunade about it and with her and my medical prowess together we isolated regenerative uzumaki stem cells from my blood and grew them in a Petrie dish before injecting them into kakashi. He had a light fever for two days getting used to the foreign dna in his body but was okay and found out that he could use the mangekyo more regularly without drawbacks with the exception of chakra consumption.

(Authors note the training takes place over a month and a half not do to difficulty but due to the raw amount of jutsu kakashi the copycat with thousands of jutsu knows. The medical procedure occurs during this time frame, yes this was also a way to have kakashi scale on a stronger level than his canon counter part of the same time in the series so basically imagine current kakashi is on par with war arc kakashi with better mangekyo but less experience. He may also learn some justu his counterpart never did.)

After the extensive training with kakashi I had been informed I was to go on a training trip with pervy sage to get me better prepared for the akastuki on the trip he plans to help me get even better witg tailed beast chakra and informed me he plans on getting the toads to teach me sage mode because he already taught me his arsenal of jutsu. He also expressed we were gonna do some interesting things such as visit the ruins of uzushiogakure ( the land of whirlpools aka uzumaki homeland ) to explore for lost uzumaki techniques. We also planned on visiting all the villages with jinchuriki to want them of the akatsuki. Lastly me and jiraiya also had a little competition that we were going to compete against each other that being who can develop a elemental rasengan first which I may be able to use clones but he technically has the advantage as I had far much more to learn over the time span.

Before the trip I spent some time with everyone and said my goodbyes ok the day I was to start my training journey granny tsunade called me to her office.

Naruto " hey granny tsunade whats up dattebayo"

Tsuande " listen here Naruto I know your interest in medical justu and also wanted to be my apprentice as well, but unfortunately I can't personally train you over the journey with jiraiya so I compiled everything I know and specialize in in several sealing scrolls because it's a lot to go over. These scrolls contain everything I know about medicine, treatment, psychology, anatomy, poison, antidotes, healing, therapy, chakra control and so on. I also gave you scrolls with the katas to my style of taijutsu fighting as well as the proper training regiments to gain strength like mine and how to utilize chakra control to further increase your strength. The only thing thing not included is the strength of a hundred seal as that I would like to teach you personally when you come back if you succeed in all the other work I'm giving you. Last but not least I have the only uzumaki things this village has that you don't have ownership of already, these are the scrolls left behind by my grandmother mito uzumaki inside contains everything she knew about the uzumaki clan and it's jutsu's as well as the information she learned being the first nine tails jinchuriki. I know you are going to be far busier than even I will be during the time period of the trip, I know it's a lot on your plate but I believe in you. Besides the training would have been a success even if you only learn a quarter of what you are going to be studying and practicing. with this you should come out at least low  S rank level given your already anywhere between high chunin to mid jonin level as you are now . Good bye Naruto Uzumaki I look forward to seeing how far you will grow."

Looks like me hiding my true skill level has gone pretty well because little does she know with knowledge and skill alone I'm already low s rank level but then again only I and jiraiya know that. The only thing preventing me from going further than low s rank right now is my experience level because I haven't been in to many high stakes situations that why jiraiya has planned out secretly for me to hide my identity and claim A rank bounties until he deems  I'm ready to take on S rank bounties.

Later that evening me and jiraiya left the village with all my friends waving goodbye to me.

Haku POV

There goes my beloved. Of course I plan on training to get stronger as well but I have a second objective planned for when he's Gone as well me a tayuya will begin operation harem builder. By the time he returns he will have people lining up to be one of his partners but only the ones I approve, first step in the process is to leak pictures of him in sexy and compromising positions to make people realize how sexy he is, then to leak some footage of him training to show off some of his strength (none of his skills though hate for enemies to use that against him) have news of his accomplishments such as beating the one tailed beast in a fight release to the public. Stories of his kind personality to show of his good side. And the fact that he is the son of the fourth hokage and legendary red death of konoha combine those together we are going to get a lot of women interested in him and. No I don't just plan on looking for konoha tayuya and I  will take on missions in other villages and such where the information and photos will spread across the continent until he is a household name amongst every single female  I will also have it be public knees about his and are relationship but how I'm ok with him having others so people take it seriously will come to me trying to get my approval from there I will scout the prospects. Oh my love I can't wait to raise all of your future children.

And if any person I don't approve of try to seduce my man well let's just say even when hell freezes over there body will never be found.