Sasuke

Naruto POV

I've spent the last week doing nothing but training ridiculously hard and have even volunteered at the hospital where I learned mystical healing palm technique. I had researched anatomy and medical so heavily they even began to have me as a medical student who would watch and occasionally partake in treatment. You may wonder why I've been hiding my original body though that's because with my performance at the chunin exams I'm trying to avoid Danzo and the root who are currently interested in me and would love nothing more than to make me their tool. So I have to wait until tsunade becomes hokage till I can pop my head out, you may have wondered were I've kept my main body well that's simple I'm hiding in the uchiha hidden room with the stone where I've been deciphering the messages left behind.

One of my shadow clones released and I received the memories jiraiya is looking for me to go on a mission with him so I left to go meet him I also sent clones to tell my friends and Haku I'll be out on a mission. Though it was awkward because I wound up running into sasuke in the uchiha compound.

I was out of the hidden place but was still walking through the streets when I heard a voice.

Sasuke " what are you doing here dobe !?!"

He asked with a angry tone.

Naruto " paying my respects to not only your clan but to my brother shisui."

Sasuke softened.

Sasuke " I'm sorry my brother killed him, I know he meant so much to you......."

Naruto " sasuke lets go to your apartment, I can't talk for long but there is something you should know. "

He seemed interested so he hesitantly brought me to his house.

I secured the area and closed off all ways someone could spy on us I then put up maximum privacy seals.

Sasuke " what are you doing?"

Naruto " making sure not even kami could spy on us right now. So I'll tell you some of what I know, and before I do I hope you understand I've been wanting to tell you this for quite some time now but unfortunately I am sworn to secrecy so I can't share all the information I'm privileged to know until the time is right. Itachi didn't kill shisui I should know I was present when he died. "

At this sasuke was shocked then he turned angry.

Sasuke " tell me what you know before I beat it out of you!!!"

Naruto " sasuke there are dark powers at play in this world those with power and influence equal or greater than that of a kage but they hide in the shadows changing things in secrecy. Well shisui and itachi  got caught up in it which then brought me into it as well,  although the only living people aware of me being involved are itachi, jiraiya, and now you.
Shisui was on a mission to save your clan from one of said people in the darkness but was ambushed and left unable to save them. However he managed to escape he knew he was dying so he had me and itachi made aware of the ambush and how he would be unable to save the uchiha he then entrusted me and itachi with his legacy. Itachi left to see if he could find any way to stop the inevitable while I stayed with shisui during his last moments. What I do know is itachi couldn't stop the killing of your clan but he did find compromise. If he killed them for the interested people you would live.........."

Sasuke started to punch me around in pure mental breakdown.

Sasuke " That is utter bullshit, how could you spout none sense like that you are such scum to even say something like that. Itachi couldn't possibly care about me ."