A date with a friend

Naruto POV

The past week since I came back to the leaf tsunade had taught me the strength of a hundred seal. Sakura had discovered that I was also taught by tsunade by the slug princess herself and Sakura got a little upset not because I was further than she was but because she felt even more useless to the team. That's why I took her on a friendly date and discussed to her that she was the true medic and how I'm just trying to learn everything to become the strongest of all time so even with my healing skills I would be forced to fight so more people don't very hurt meanwhile she's the one who will actually be saving lives. I also wrote down journals from
All my knowledge I had gained in this life and my past life on anatomy and medicine which far outclasses even tsunade. I then gave these journals to Sakura to study so she could become a even better medic than tsunade and me. We went sight seeing and had a good time togther which ended with us at team 7's practice ground.

Sakura " so I've heard about this fan club you have of people interested in getting to be with you intimately must be crazy to even imagine hell Hakus been receiving officials mission request to meet people and review them for being a potential partner for you ."

I spit take

Sakura " you know it must be nice what you and Haku have it truly is love and more mature than most relationships it's awe inspiring to see how much trust you have in each other and how you value each others choices so much. As for me I don't know what to to about love I'm not even sure if I will ever truly find it, I've come to realize I don't see sasuke as a romantic partner prospect, my 'crush' I had on him was nothing more than admiration mixed with curiosity. But as I've grown older I've come to understand my emotions and urges especially after learning so much about mental health with the help of Inos clan. But I've had a talk with Haku if I ever do want to be in a relationship but don't find someone who I truly connect with, I'm comforted knowing I have his permission to be with you if that's the case after all other than my friendship with the girls (Hakus considered as one of the girls) and my family your the person I've made the deepest connection with you've always been kind and supportive to me and you've always had my back . Looking back on it you've always made sure I played a integral part in the team and boosted my confidence you've always been quite mature a true man. Thank you for being in my life Naruto Uzumaki I promise I will get stronger as to not let you down. Ooh by the way, if the girls give you strange looks it's because Haku shared with us in full details of your guys first nights reunion and he even leaked copies of nude photos of your sleeping body. He sure likes to show you off it's quite funny ."

Naruto" and just like that it went from a heartfelt conversation to me beyond embarrassed. Please tell me you haven't seen the photo ....."

Sakura " nah I didn't get the chance a certain members of our group took the copies for themselves  to keep Haku didn't mind he said something about not only having back ups but also a printing shop he has bought . I wasn't supposed to share that with you but that's for giving me the journals I can't wait to see what you've learned on medicine. "

She hugged me then left

Jesus Haku what the fuck have you been up to and just who was in the group that were the ones that took copies of my photo   

Third person POV

Else where in konoha said people felt a shiver running down their spines whether it be the Forrest of death, a weapons shop, a flower shop, a ramen stand, the hyuuga clan compound,  and the hokage tower they knew someon had thought of them.